□A JOG IN THE WOODS□

Hola. I am seriously trying. Ugh! I'm such a sad writer.😂oh wells..
ENJOY!

|EDWARDS POV|

After school my family and I followed the new girl to where she lived without getting noticed by. We learned that her name was Sheilana and she was a famous person from Alice and Rose.
We stopped in front of a beautiful house near the woods that was somewhat near the border of LA Push. It must have cost a fortune because it was a Lot bigger than the house Esme our adoptive mother built for us. She parked her car and went inside of her house. She seemed to live alone.

"Oh. She doesn't live with anyone if that's what you're thinking Edward. Her parents are too busy with their careers and so she lived with her aunt Letti up until now. She got her consent to live by herself." Alice explained to me sensing my confusion. But woah! Alice must be obsessed!! Where'd she get all this information??!

"So she lives by herself in this massive house! Wow. She must be loaded.." Emmet sing-songed the last part. Alice nodded

"Yep. She mainly focused on her career and let me tell you that she is very talented. She has a good sense of fashion too , oh the amount of shopping we would do together." Alice sighed dreamily. Thinking of all the fun she, Rose and the new girl would do together.

"We should keep an eye on her to see if she is bad news" Rose interfered. We stood there for 10 minutes until she came out in different set of clothes.

 We stood there for 10 minutes until she came out in different set of clothes

It looks as if she is going for a jog. We followed her and when she started singing I almost fell on my face because of her beautiful voice that I easily got lost in. It looks as if my siblings were the same too judging by their astonished faces. Sure, we listened to a couple of her music in the car on the way to her house and we all thought it was beautiful but up close it was just PERFECT! There were no flaws in the way she sang and she just hit the right notes. She eventually past the border and we couldn't go any further so we sped home to tell the news to Carlisle and Esme.

▪▪▪SHEILANA'S POV▪▪▪

I started singing while jogging through the woods when suddenly-

---snap!!" I heard a twig snap. There was rustling out in the bushes and there it was, A huge wolf standing right in front if me.
It's fur was a coat of coal black color. I took small steps to reach out to it. The wolf tilted his head, confused as to why I'm not afraid and running away. I lay my hand on the side of its cheek and caressed it.
"Pretty... Mr.wolf I love your fur.So soft" I gushed and started petting it and occasionally scratching the soft spot behind his ears. It purred and I giggled. It lay it's head on my lap. And we stayed like this for 5 more minutes.
"I wish I could stay but I better head back. Goodbye wolfy . Goodnight." At first it whined and protested but eventually agreed because it was getting too dark out. So I headed straight home and after I took a long cold shower, I instantly met my bed and was out like a light.

▪▪▪SAMS POV▪▪▪

It was my turn after Paul who just finished his shift since 4 o'clock in the morning. I guess he was tired because he was half asleep when I got there. I smelt a scent that was calming and heard a beautiful voice. I went to see who it was and came across a girl who looked really familiar. At first I thought she would run away because i mean... who wouldn't?? What would you do when you see a 6 foot wolf in front of your eyes?? Run away..but she didn't.

Instead she caressed my cheek with her warm hand and started petting and scratching my soft spot. She giggled when I purred and purred until she had to go home. I whined and protest but gave up because it was getting late.
I had to go back to my shift but before that I looked in her direction again.