Hello Embry.

Suckish chapter.

Sheilana

"Paul what class do you have next?" I ask.

"Umm, Math. You?" He asks me.

"History."I simply answer. He gives me a glum expression.

"We don't have the same class together."I nod "Now who am I gonna talk to in class? The teacher is so annoying." He whined.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna miss you bro." I sniffle a bit, to make the situation a little more dramatic. He plays along.

"I know..I-I think.. No! I know that no one will ever replace you!" He takes my hands in his."I will forever miss you loser." He somehow takes my left hand and uses it as a tissue. Once he blew his nose into it, I screeched like a bat.

"Oh, my goodness Paula! Why would you do that. Eeewww!" I whine at the now, laughing idiot.

"I'm not kidding Paulina. This is disgusting. Your... Oh wait. Th-This, this is a booger! OH MY GOSH!" I screeched even more.

By now there was a crowd of people watching us on the hallway by the lockers. There were some shaking their heads at us while laughing.

"Oh--oh my g-god! Your face! Hahahaha!" Paul laughed. His face was now red, and snot was coming out of his nose, he did not look attractive.. At all!

"Shush it Paulina!" I yelled. He sobered up a little by that name, and fixated a little glare at me.

"Don't call me that Shei." He said while pointing a finger at me. I ignored his calls for me, and carried on, walking to my next class. I was mad at him. He didn't need to blow his nose in my hand!

I was just in time. The bell rang. As I entered the class, I spotted a few familiar faces. I remembered one face clearly, Jarcob? Is it Jarcob? Eh, I don't know. I avoided his gaze and handed my paper to the teacher.

"Sheilana Uley. You're new?" He questioned, I nodded. He then smiled, and continued."Embry Call. Raise your hand." A boy, in the middle next to Jacob, raised his hand waved for me.

I walked to my seat and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and introduced himself "Embry Call, nice to meet you." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Hello Embry. I'm Sheilana H-Uley. Nice to meet you too." Im still getting used to the name.

As we shook hands, in the corner of my eye, I saw Jacob begin to slightly shake.

Weird.

_______________
Sorry still working on the next chapter.