your decision

^quil's pic

Hey y'all. I've been trying to work on my own books so I'm sorry I haven't been posting/updating. I'm trynna figure out my schedule so like ... just look 👀 out for my updates ✌🏾

Sheilana Uley

"He'll regret it" -I turn to see Embry glaring at the back of Jacobs head in the schools parking lot. It has been three days since the incident and Embry wouldn't stop bringing it up. I nudge him with my shoulder.
"Knock it off" I scold him with a playful but forced smile. He stares at me with an ounce of regret for bringing the subject up but I just shrug.
"It's his decision to accept the bond or not. I can't force him to do anything he doesn't want. You know I'm not that kind of person embry." I tell him with a pointed look. He sighs with defeat and nods. I would never force my imprint to do something he wouldn't want.. I sigh.
"I know you wouldn't do that but, I just feel like I want to beat his head in with a baseball bat. Y'know, give him a minor injury." I stare at him bewildered. But then I let out a little chuckle when I actually imagine it . I can only imagine Embry trying to beat him up with a baseball bat, but end up begging for mercy in the end because we all know that trying to fight an alpha is basically asking for a death wish.

"What are you laughing at?! I'm sure I can beat him up.." he says with a weird smirk.

"Stop making that ugly face, you look constipated." I tell him with an eye roll. I just love making fun of him.
"I'm not ugly, and if I am you're basically calling yourself ugly.. sis." He snorts and I give him a glare.
"Well, we don't even know for sure if you're even my brother Call." I point out.
"I'm pretty sure I am. I mean, cmon.. I do look a lot like you and Sam." He smirks and pats me on my head. I give him the nastiest stare I could even muster and the smirk is replaced with a frown.
"You don't look like me," I scoff "you look like quil." He parts his mouth, about to answer but I interrupt before he can.
"An ugly version of him." I roll my eyes and his expression is of disbelief.
"How dare you! I look nothing like that squid."I snort as he glares at me ... again.
"His name's Quil, not squid."
"He might as well be named squid."
"You're so rude!"
"Says the one who called me ugly!"
"Well wouldn't you want the truth?"
"That's a lie tho!"
"No it's not, you really look like Quil."
"I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT SQUID!"

"I DON'T LOOK LIKE A FREAKING SQUID!!"
I hear someone yell . Embry looks in the back of me as his eyes widen. He gives a small wave and offers Quil a friendly smile.
"Hey bro.." he says with a small voice. I see Quil slightly shaking when I turn to face him . I didn't mean to let out the laugh that was dying to escape from my lips..but I did.

Ooops

That very same day... Quil, the second cousin to Jacob black..shifted
. . . . . .

Bella swan

I feel so empty. So hollow inside.
I miss Alice, Emmett. Jasper, Esme, Carlisle and even the bitch Rosalie..

But I miss Edward even more.

I just can't handle it anymore. Jacob wouldn't answer my calls and when it is , his dad billy is the one who picks it up.

I'm gonna visit him tomorrow, and I'm getting my answers ..
____