The Truth pt.2

Here it is...
I just love the hat.
••••••••••••√•••••••••••
Sheilana's POV

Sheilana's POV

I've been crying my eyes out at the moment. Here I am looking at the gravestone that has my aunts name engraved on.

She had died in her sleep.

I couldn't accept the fact that she died so I immediately booked the next flight to forks. I've been away for 4 days. I couldn't stay any longer because all these deaths have been making me feel depressed and because i left without a word to anybody.

"I miss you already.." I mutter. I look up at the sky and smiled slightly. I would never forget her. I stood up, and went to grab my bags. But stopped in my tracks as I spot a letter with an envelope. I picked it up and read the letter first. What I read truly shocked me...

" To my sweet Sheilana,

If you are reading this letter I am truly sorry I didn't tell you before.
I couldn't face you in person to tell you that, you have a brother Shei.
Not just any brother..your biological brother Shei. The thing is.. You're adopted sweetie. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner, but before your parents adopted you, your mom and dad tried having kids but unfortunately lost them all by miscarriage. We all loved you despite what your DNA was. You belonged with us.
You were a Hadlen. However, you don't have any relatives close by so, I'm leaving you in custody of your brother.. I'm deeply sorry sweetie. I love you. In the envelope it has your brothers contact info, address, and something else that would surprise you. I love you Shei.

Love, Auntie Letti"

I.was.speechless

I opened the envelope quickly and indeed found the information about the brother I supposedly have.

I scanned the other papers and one caught my eye..

My aunt, and my parents will.

I read through the papers and was shocked even more.

In the will, all their fortune was handed down....

...to me?!!!

I felt tears stinging in my eyes..
Why? I don't want their fortune..I want my family back.

I don't care if I was adopted. I don't want to think that all along I was never their child. Just the thought of that chokes me up. I suddenly felt lightheaded. This newfound information of me being adopted and in my adoptive parents, and aunt's will shocked and overwhelmed me.

I'll take care of the situation with their fortune being handed down to me later. For now I'm flying back to forks...

Then, I'm going to find my brother. In La push. Past the border of Forks.

I shove the papers in my bag and head to the airport. On my way back to forks I suddenly rethink what happened these past few days and my vision gets foggy. I push the tears back and turn on my phone to listen to my music to distract me. It didn't work.. I think back to the letters and feel nervous.

I felt queasy. Oh goodness. I'm nervous???

What is going on with me??

Oh yeah, you're meeting with the brother who you've never met in your entire existence after birth.

I get it..gosh!

No need to make me feel even more nervous than before.

I just got out of the airport and headed home. I got dressed and checked the time.. 11:47 a.m thank goodness it was a Sunday, or else I would have gone crazy if I missed another day of school.