Shocketh me

I'm pretty sure there are some mistakes in this chapter.
Heyy amaZayn's I'm sorry I haven't posted, I'm currently working on my own book. . . .

Sheilana Uley

"Now, Jacob's coming over so I expect you all to behave. " I hear Sam say in the pack link "He's talking to you Paul." Embry snickers.
"Watch it call." Paul snaps at him.
Embry raises his hands in a form of surrender and backs away as I roll my eyes at Paul.
"He isn't lying Pauline. You're kind of a hothead." He glares at me but sighs
defeatedly.
"What about you Shei?" I hear Jared ask and I look at him in confusion.
"What about me?"
"You both had a fallout, and I doubt you'd want to be near him."
"Oh, we already made up." I totally forgot to tell them.
"No shit." I sometimes forget that they can see what I'm thinking in wolf form.
"Shut up Paul." Sam growls out.
"We can talk about this later at the house. Paul, Jared you're both on patrol." They both nod their big heads and head off in a different direction.

"You two, head back to Emily and get ready for tonight. I need to go to Billy's and pick something up." He says as he runs off.

"Let's go sis. Last one there is an airhead!" He ran.

Cheater.

He wasn't even finished with his sentence before he ran off.

.     .     .     .    .  

Jacob black

Stupid shapeshifter genes

I've been angry for the past couple days ever since I've been told that I couldn't see Bella anymore.

I didn't even ask for this.
I've also learned about the Cullen's secret.
Those bloodsucking monsters, I shiver in disgust as I think about them. Especially Edward. I can't help but be angry when I think about how she had been in danger when they were still here but at the same time I'm glad because they had left awhile ago.

I'm kind of confused because I haven't seen Bella's friend Sheilana hanging out with her lately. I wonder if she knew that the Cullen's have left forks.

I still remember the beautiful Uley I had first seen at the beach. Her chocolate brown eyes had me entranced the very first minute I'd seen her. I felt so confused when I discovered the attraction I had towards her. I hadn't ever thought that i would feel that way towards someone other than Bella. I don't know if I like this feeling.

All I know is that I'd choose Bella in a heartbeat.

. . . .

Sheilana Uley

I'm in the kitchen waiting for the muffins to finish whilst Emily is getting ready for Billy and Jacob to come over.

I decided to dress casual wearing a black tank top with some denim jean-shorts and a pair of flats. I wasn't really trying to impress anyone so all I did with my hair was throw it up in a ponytail.

-timeskip cause I'm so lazy-

I hear the door open and I turn as Sam, Paul, and Jared walk in with two other people. I smile as Sam walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Where's Emily?" He looks around and I chuckle.
"She's coming down in a few." I say and he nods.
"Why am I here?" I hear someone grumble out. I'm guessing that was Jacob. His voice had gotten a little deeper.
"Calm down jake" Billy.. I think. I turn to the man in the wheelchair and see that he's already looking at me. I offer him a smile and he does the same.