Hehe You're Funny

Bleh
Sorry for the wait.

Enjoy😘
➡➡⬇⬇⬇⬇⬅⬅

Sheilana Uley

"How?" Paul questions with a dumbfounded look. I just try my best to ignore them.

I look into another direction so I wouldn't be facing into their questioning eyes. This always happens.

Oh so stupid of me

I always have to say whatever comes to my mind. Maybe if I ignore them, then they will just drop it.

"No we won't." They say simultaneously.

I seriously have a problem.

"Yes, yes you do." They both say, once again at the same time. Wicked!
Its like they have mind telepathy.

I wonder if my powers incl-- focus!

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"That you have a problem saying things that co-" Paul cuts Jared off.
Oh Jared, I sigh.

"We meant how do you know about shapeshifters.. Idiot!" He mentions the last part looking at Jared with a tiny glare, who had a small blush barely noticeable because of his tanned skin.

"You're supposed to be the smart one jar-head." Paul adds with a smirk.
Jared glares at him.

"Pfft. Who said you were smart. You just knew by what she meant. That was nothing smart Paula." Jared smirked back. Hehe. Paul was red.

He looked like a tomato.

Growl.

He growled.

"Paul, you're such a dumbass, no wonder she found out." Jared grumbled. I swear Paul looked like he would explode in just a second.

"Hey, calm down Paulie." I try calming him but that just made matters worse. He shook more by the name and Jared was bellowed over laughing his butt off.

"Pau..lll..heee?" He wheezed out laughing. I noticed Paul was trying his absolute hardest not to shift.

"Jared, shush it will you?!" I was angry. He still kept going.

His laugh seemed to anger me even more.

I gave him a smack on the back of his head. That seemed to calm both of the idiots down.

"God Shei, for a girl you could be mistaken as a guy for your strong hits." He groaned out.

I gave him a mean glare. He seemed unfazed. I guess my glare wasn't that effective. So I tried to make it more intimidating... Key word, tried.

I guess my glare was funny because he cracked a smile on his face. Paul too. However, his just looked like a smirk. I inwardly huffed.

Buttheads.
➡➡➡➡⬇⬇⬅⬅⬅⬅

Jared Cameron's POV

Haha. Shei's glare was never intimidating. It just made her seem like she was a little kid who never got her presents for Christmas.

"So how did you know that we were shapeshifters?" Paula questioned.
Shei grins at that. Why?

"I'll explain it to you back at the house with Sam and Emmy." Paul and I grumble and she laughs a heartwarming laugh.

During the ride she turns on the radio.
A song comes on. I've heard this song before. The voice sounded familiar.
I'm in my thoughts when they suddenly get interrupted by a voice.