La Push high school.

You don't have to watch the video. Just hear the song if you'd like.
➡➡➡⬇⬇⬅⬅⬅

SHEILANA ULEY

During the car ride, I played a song on my playlist that I loved listening to.

It seemed like the boys did too..

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIDE!" Jared and Paul sang, in tune with each other. Just out of tune when it came with the song.

"I must have called a thousand times, to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done..!" They actually sound good together. The whole ride I was laughing at the two because that was the only verse they knew and the rest of the song, they came up with ridiculous lyrics that didn't even relate to the it...

"But when I sleep soundly you pour ice-cold water on meeeeee!"

That verse was the end of their singing career.

It also scared me that they knew exactly what to sing when they were making up their own lyrics.

We arrived at the school, and Paulina parked in one of their stalls. As expected, there were stares and whispers about the new kid; me.

Once we parked, I immediately exited the truck to take in the scenery.

La Push's school was a little smaller than Forks High school but it was just right for me. I didn't really like big schools.

I waited for the two. "Hurry Jar, Paul hurry please I need my schedule. We need to go to the office!" Once they finally caught up to me I took each of their hands and led them to the office, but then I stopped.

"What is it?" Jared questioned.

"Where is the office?"

They both gave each other a quick glance before nodding to each other.
I gave them a questioning look.

Before I even had a chance to ask, Paul made his way in the back of me and took hold of my underarms.
"Woah! What are you doing Paula?" He ignored me, then nodded to Jared who swiftly lifted me off the ground by my thighs. They carried, and led me to a direction where I'm guessing is the office.

"Okay.. Thank you Bro's." I thanked. They muttered 'yeah no problem' and carried on.

Along the way there were a few- okay a lot of whispers being passed.

'Isn't that Sheilana Hadley?'

'How does she know Paul and Jared?'

'Why are they carrying her?'

'She's such a bitch!'  I actually rolled my eyes and scoffed at that.

Once we arrived at the office, we had questioning gazes. I think its because I'm being carried by these two big guys. The lady behind the desk came up to me.

''Yes, how may I help you?" She questioned not glancing up from the paper in her hand.

I'm offended. Am I not worth her time?

Nah! I'm kidding, but seriously that's rude.

"Yes, I would like my schedule." I said with a smile.

_____________________________

Third person point of view

_____________________________

The lady glanced up at the angelic sound and what she saw made her jaw drop.

There she was standing across from her was and angel like beauty smiling directly at her. She had perfect rays of teeth, that helped her radiant smile. Her hourglass figure couldn't be compared to, for it seemed impossible to grasp naturally. She couldn't believe how she maintained her figure. Her curves were .... She had no words.

The Office clerk seemed as if she were in a trance. She looked closely at the angel, and swore under her breath.

The 'angel' hadn't worn makeup. Her flawless skin practically glowed. Her hair seemed so silky and smooth, that she wanted to run it down between her two fingers.

After a minute of just staring at the angel, she finally came out of her trance.

"Oh, I'm sorry what was that you said?" The lady asked.

Shei smiled at her and laughed a bit.
That didn't help, it just made the clerk swoon over her.
"My schedule please." Shei answered.

"Oh yes of course, you're new right?" She questioned her.

"Yes, uhmmm...Sheilana Uley." Shei proudly stated her name.

The lady's eyes bulged right out of her sockets. Sam Uley's relative?

"Are you by chance related to Sam Uley?" She questioned.

Shei smiled and nodded.
"I'm his sister."

The clerk's eyes looked ready to burst out. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

The rumors about Sam Uley and his "cult" have been going around, and he didn't seem to deny it. He was well known around La Push. People thought he was on drugs judging his body form.

That's the problem; people are quick to judge. Shei thought as she read the office clerk's mind.

The lady gave Shei her schedule and bid her a nice day, Shei doing the same.

Walking to her first class, she got many stares but it was nothing she couldn't handle.

She just wished her day would go by faster so she could visit her favorite bear.. Emmybear.

_______________________

Short I know.. and I'm sorry.