NOT A CHAPTER

HAHA. SYKE!!!😂😂

IT is a chapter.

••••••

•Paul Lahote

Sam has a sister?

As I look closely at the two, I recognize the similar traits they share. You can clearly tell that they are related. She's a mini Uley.

" Y-your sister." Jared asks Sam clearly in disbelief.

"My sister. As in by blood." Sam reassured. He tugged her by the arm, keeping her close to him.
Jared examined the two. Sheilana smiled adorably. Sam following her actions shortly which caused me to laugh cause he certainly was not adorable. His face looked strained.
I stopped laughing when they fixated a heating glare on me. Man. Sam had the meanest glare ever, while Shei was looking like a child that just got her candy stolen. Her glares weren't that intimidating.

"You're kidding right?" Jared questioned him.

"Nope." Shei replied for him "-he isn't"

"Then where were you all along?" Once he asked that question Shei had tears in her eyes. One leaked and she tried covering it up but, Sam saw and he was slightly shaking.

"Umm. I was adopted." She replied in a small voice. Jared's face softened.

"Oh. Where are your parents?" He questioned again. That question. That damn question only made the situation worse. She had more tears streaming down her face, and caused Sam to shake uncontrollably.

"..dead. They're d-dead." Her voice cracked and she sniffled, wiping away her tears furiously. Sam suddenly stopped shaking and took her in his arms.

Really? What was going on?
How the hell could she calm him like that?!

"Jared, you idiot. Stop asking questions. Use your brain moron." Sam angrily spat at jared who held his hands up in defence.

"Damn, what crawled up your pants today." He muttered which didnt go unnoticed by sam.

Sam growled, while Sheilana suddenly ran to the kitchen counter grabbing her keys.

"Uhhm, where do you think you're going?" Sam questioned her.

"To Bella's." She replied with a smile. She had no sign of tears that was pooled in her eyes just a couple seconds ago. Wow. Bipolar much?

"Chiefs daughter?" Jareds eybrows furrowed as he questioned.
Sheilanas eyes lit up.

"Yeah you know her?"

"Oh, we know her all right. Apparently she's dating the 'mysterious Edward Cullen'" Jared snickered as he made air quotations.

"That girl is just one piece of work, cant seem to stay away can she." Sam grumbled out.

"Oh, well yeah im going to go visit her and Charlie then to grab some things at my house for when im staying here." She was just halfway through the door when sam stopped her.

"Wait! Take these two idiots with you. They'll help you carry your things. " Jared and I growled. He narrowed his eyes at us and we stopped, ugh! The perks of being alpha. We knew he just wanted us to make sure that she was safe seeing how bella is now involved with the cold ones.

"Hey, dont call them idiots!"she scolded. We smiled. As we were walking towards the door, she walked back to sam for a hug.
She whispered something in his ear that we luckily caught, thanks to our enhanced hearing.