▪Meeting the BFF'S Dad

Bonjour the story begins. I try writing new chapters every day if not ...couple days a week. I seriously don't know what to write.

•••

BELLA SWANS POV

These past couple days of Edward and the rest of the cullens ignoring me I find myself hanging out with the new girl Sheilana. There has been a lot of gossip about her and how she's a celebrity but it doesn't faze her. She doesn't listen to what other people has to say about her. I admire that about her. She is very beautiful and has a good heart. We have gotten close and she is considered my Best Friend aside from Jake.

After school we are riding in her car, to study for the science quiz were having. She is actually sleeping over my house tonight and I'm very excited. I've never really had a sleepover in my life. Yeah I had friends but not close friends like Sheilana, she gets me in ways that kinda scares me.. so I asked Charlie(my dad) if she could have a sleepover with me and you could tell that he was proud of me making friends by the big smile I got when I mentioned her.

We had to stop by her house to grab her things and let me tell you that it was HUUUUGEE!!! My eyes practically popped right put of their sockets! As I entered the inside of her house made me melt.

(First floor.)

(Closet #1)

(Closet #1)

As I walked into her closet I'm pretty sure my mouth was dropping on the floor. There were rows and Rows of shoes and clothes and accessories. Heck she had a makeup room that was the size of this. I was now drooling...

Once she packed it was now 4 o'clock and she got changed. She even picked out some clothes for me from her closet..(not the shoes)

I have to admit though I love the outfit she picked out for me

I have to admit though I love the outfit she picked out for me. It screams Confidence !! It's so different from me.. I was always the awkward clumsy Bella..still am, but with shei she makes me feel at ease. Heading back to my house I opened the door to be greeted with my dad with a huge smile. Huh, he must have heard us coming up.

▪▪▪CHARLIE SWANS POV▪▪▪

I heard them coming up the front door and I waited until Bella opened it with a bag of luggage. She smiled slightly and opened the door fully so I could see her new friend. She waved me with her free hand.

"Hello Mr. Swan my name is Sheilana buy you can call me shei." She greeted politely and smiled widely showing rays of her perfect teeth.

"Hello Shei, I'm glad that Bella has a new friend. Speaking of Bella Where'd you get the new clothes?" I asked confused. She points at shei.
"This monster, Ms.Bossy here" Shei protests
"Hey! I am not bossy and certainly not a monster !" She says defensively and pouts.
"Yes you are but thank you for this." Bella shrugs, Shei beams and says your welcome.

"Get used to it because I will always come here to dress you up"
That's when Bella turns ghostly pale and when I start cracking up but quickly covers it as a cough when she sends me a glare.

"Nonono .. you will not!!" Bella runs away and shei quickly follows behind her. She jumps on Bella making her fall on the floor.

"YES. I . WILL . Isn't that right Charlie " Shei says with gritted teeth. I nod quickly. After 5 minutes of arguing Bella finally gives in. Shei cheers and announces that she will make her famous Italian spaghetti recipe.

After devouring shei's cooking I announce that I was going to bed. Now I think about what has happened today now that shei came. Bella made a new friend. She is happy. She had fun and is enjoying her stay here so far, that's all that matters to me.

▪▪▪▪▪Bella Swan's Pov

Change of plans we decided that she sleeps over for 3 days.
Charlie has taken a liking toward shei like I have. I think of her as a sister. She says the same to me. She is similar to me.

We studies for about an hour and gossiped about celebs like her.
We get each other and think alike, she's like a little sister to me.

We changed into our sleepwear and slept on the bed side by side.

I woke up in the middle of the night and gasped out when I saw a familiar face. "Edward.." I gasped. But he was gone the next moment.
Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.

I don't know what to srsly freaking write.. I suck at this😒