▪Wings.

SORRY!! I haven't been updating because I was too busy trying to catch up with my school work...
Whoooohooo. Yay Homework!.. (Note the sarcasm)😩😩
Anyways..here you go lovelies.

▪▪▪SHEILANA'S  POV▪▪▪

Just 2 days ago I revealed my biggest secret to the cullens and itFelt sooo good to lift the extra weight off of my shoulders

Felt sooo good to lift the extra weight off of my shoulders. I honestly felt so bad about keeping these kind of secrets to myself.
I just felt really guilty about not telling this to Bella when she tells me her secrets  all the time. Honestly, the thing between Edward and Jacob... is just so childish.

I have never met Jacob personally but from what I've heard is that he gets really, and I mean REALLY jealous! The feud between those two needs to be solved. I heard about the Shapeshifters who turn into wolves from the cullens and I instantly thought about the wolf I met in the woods during my jog.

I wonder what they would do if they met an angel with wings that are twice the size of themselves in their wolf form. Oh! That reminds me after I showed Emmet my wings he fangirled the whole day. It was purely white but can sometimes turn gold when I'm extremely mad. It wraps around my body like a big ol'fluffy blanket.

•••••••
This is the end of the chapter..for now.
I'll be posting another later on today.
Sorry it's short but I promise the next one will be a little longer.
-thank you💕