▪Meeting the"FATHER"

OK. OK. I AM obsessed with clothes.😒 and imm proud!

Shei's Pov
••••••••••••• ••••••••••••

Here I am in Bella's kitchen making bacon, sausage, eggs, coffee, and waffles. I made a plate for me, bella and Charlie. I poured coffee in Charlie's cup and my famous strawberry - banana smoothie in Bella and I's cup. I heard Bella shout from upstairs
"Shei can I use your Jacket for school today?" I replied back with a very loud YES!!
Charlie came in "what's with the shouting??" Rubbing his ear drums..
"Oh, hey Charlie, the answer is always Bella-" She got cut of by Bella's voice "I heard that!!" Charlie snickered.
"I'm going to come home late because I'm going to go look if they need help at the hospital."
"sure, but be safe ok.." Charlie told me.
"OK. Thanks Charlie." I went to go check on bella. We've all gotten pretty close and so I think of Charlie as a second father figure.

"W - hey Bella you look gorgeous!" I squealed. I told her my plans for today, ate breakfast and headed for school.

《《《《Time skip....After school》》》

I got held back in my last class because my teacher had to give me a makeup test that I missed a couple days before I came to this school. I was heading down the parking lot when I spotted a crowd. I went through the crowd and spotted Bella on the floor of the road ..with Edward cullen..almost crushed by a van.. I immediately rushed to see if she was okay.

"Bella! Bella! Are you okay!"I was frantically checking to see if she had any injuries.
"I'm ok! Im ok!" She assured me
"The ambulance is here.." She passed out. I carefully picked her up. I know I'm strong. My kind has every ability..strength,speed , heightened senses, beauty, etc. We finally made it to the hospital and I immediately called Charlie. To say he was mad was an understatement he was seething. He took away his drivers license. Awww poor guy. The door opened...

▪▪▪▪CARLISLE' S POV

I heard from my kids that Bella almost got crushed by a van if it wasn't for Edward stopping it and now Rosalie won't stop blaming him for almost exposing us and getting us into trouble.

As I entered I immediately spot Bella swan, her father and the new girl my kids have been telling me about. They were right she is a beauty.

"So, I hear the chiefs daughter is in today. You dont have any injuries. Let me check your vitals. Hmm. You might experience traumatic stress or have nightmares but don't worry. It is perfectly normal." Her friend and father breathed out of relief.

"Thank you Dr. Cullen." Chief thanked me.
"Yeah. Who knows what would have happened if Edward wasn't there to stop the van." Bella was suspicious..I can tell.
" Edward. Your boy?" Charlie questioned.
"yeah. He was so fast I saw him across the parking lot how could he have gotten across with that much speed?" I simply just ignored it and focused on my board. I smiled when I looked back up.
"Well. It looks like everything is okay. You are free to go. Have a nice day."
I said and walked out. I was met by Rosalie and Edward down the hall.
"If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have gotten into this mess." Rosalie exclaimed

"What should have I done rose? Just leave her to get smashed oozing of blood while we stand there ignoring my mate?" The arguing went on until we heard a cough from behind. There she was standing in front of us squinting her eye doing something with her hands.

 There she was standing in front of us squinting her eye doing something with her hands

" uhh. What are you doing??" Rosalie asked.
"Your posture is perfect. I wonder how no one figured it out yet."sheilana says confused. We all tensed.
"Figured what out?" Edward asks
"cold ones!" Sheilana whispers, looking from left to right, checking her surroundings.
we all did a double take. We couldn't believe our ears.
"Wh-wh-what" Rosalie stutters. She was shocked I could clearly tell because she never stutters.
"I knew all along. I figured it out after Edward read my mind in the cafeteria on my first day." Edward suddenly understands why she said those words like ..coconut.
"So you spoke to see if got any reaction out of me."
"Yep. And I did..so smart" she mutters proudly of herself. So adorable.
"What exactly are you?" I ask coming out of my shock.
" Its best if I tell you later. Bella is currently looking in our direction."
We look to see that she is right. Bella looks our way.
"Well you are invited to our home tomorrow after school so we can have a discussion with our whole family. If that is okay with you." I add
"Sure, thank you. See you all tomorrow!" She calls walking away. Leaving us in our thoughts. Until Edward breaks it.
"Well get answers tomorrow." He says walking towards Bella to confront her.
Rosalie walks away angry at him.
Oh
Well.
Home to Esme.

•••••••
Heh practice makes perfect. Well at least better.