Summer's Wynter (Interacial Teen Romance)

Summer's POV

Man, I hate this. Why do I have to move from the livest city New York to crusty ass hillbilly South Carolinia.

I swear if any one of those Hey Arnold bitches call me the "n" word, thats a fight nobody wanna see.

My Name is Summer, Summer Wilde and it matches my personality to a T.

Summer is the best season and the best time to party, which is something im always down for.

Thats why people just call me wild instead of Summer, but i guess nobody will be callin me that cause my dads bumb ass job is making him move.

Not that his job is bad, because he's a doctor and a very successful one too.

I think he passed on his smarts to me because I've never failed a class leaving me to carry around a 4.0 average, but that could be my own stubbornness about never wanting to fail.

As for my mom I think I just inherited her beauty she's 37 but looks 22. I have light brown skin and blondish brown hair that go passed my shoulders with firm pink lips, hazel eyes and dimples.

Dont ask me if my hair is fake, cause its not and I dont know where the natural blonde highlights come from, but a sista aint complaining.

Mama always told me to brush my teeth and im sooo glad i listened cause my teeth are on point. Not like some of them girls out there.

I also have a nose ring. But im not allowed to wear it in the house. Ugh why momma and daddy so religious. Sure I love God but sheesh.

Ugh I aint even get to say goodbye to the homegirl Brandii, shes been the bestie since birth and i'll never forget her.

"Summer! help me put these boxes in the house!" mommy shouts at me.

"I dont want too! Its mad hot out here. I wanna go home in New York!"

We are now standing outside our new home in South Carolinia. Mommy wants me to help but how can I when im so pissed!

The house is a gorgeous two story modern family home with a huge backyard and pool but it wasn't our old brownstone.

I look around and see nothing but a corner few stores. How the fuck these country folk living? Where's the Macy's? The Urban Outfitters? Not even a freaking Footlocker in sight. Where the hell im suppose to get my kicks from?

This aint the place for an urban city girl like myself.

"Baby, this is our home now so just support ya father a little. This promotion is doin us good" Mommy says and I roll my eyes knowing she was right.

I am happy for dad because he works his ass off, but at the same time I cant help but feel so enraged. But i'll cover it up for him.

Thank the Lawd that im an only child cause i dont know if my little brother or sister would be able to handle me.

"Fine, when do I start school?" I ask cause I know its gonna be some all white school even though my mom didnt have to tell me.

The name itself was fancy. SilverDean Acadamy was basically a high school version of Harvard with all those stuck up white people who dont know how to act 'round a black person.

"Tomorrow so hurry up and finish unpacking, your daddy is also tired and has work in the morning".

My mommy is a stay at home mom since daddy basically covers everything cause being a successful doctor pays A TON.

I grab the last box because daddy already had taken in most of em but before that I turn around to face the country town and realized I have only seen few black people and that was on the other side of town.