Moments in Life

Wynters POV

I'm driving Summer to a place I think she might like. Nothing too fancy and nothing too dull, but a restaurant that I know that she would love.

She looks anxious but I inwardly smile because I told her it was a surprise and the last time I said that well... but it still turned out good. I pull up to the place but I guess my baby is still in a daze so I put my finger under her chin and turn her head to kiss her.

"Were here you know" I say on her lips and she smiles

"You could've just tapped me though" I pull back and shrug my shoulders "I like this way better darlin'" I say smiling brightly and she blushes, God I love when she does that.

"Me too" We get out and I hold my hand out to her and our fingers instantly intertwine. I brought her to the best pizzeria in town. The name is "One Italy" Its classy and not run down and half assed like most pizzerias, but still had a warm and homely atmosphere. I decided on pizza because my love is from New York and I heard they have some fine ass pizza plus, she told me that if she could live off of one thing it would be pizza, so this was best.

Summer looks at the place with wide eyes then back at me and then starts squealing and jumping up and down so I laugh. "Yo I ain't have pizza since we got here and I'm deprived as hell!" She says and I kiss her fore head as we walk in "I know baby, just for you"

She kisses my cheek and I blush as we walk in. Were laughing, talking and eating at our table. "OMFG this pizza is so good!" She moans into the pizza slice and I shift slightly to cover the on coming erection. Then she asks a question that I knew would come eventually. Everyone always asks.

"So if you were born in the Summer (refer back to the chapter "party", it says that Summer and Wynter have the same birthday which is July 9th)

Why is your name Wynter? she says sipping her soda and I shrug. "My mom just likes to be different and I think that she wanted to make my name an opposite of something so why not Wynter?" I chuckle and she laughs. I freeze. Shes so amazing.

She notices I'm just staring at her and her smile drops. "What's wrong? Are you sick do we need to leave? OK let's go get you better we can do this later an-" My baby says quickly packing her stuff and I can't help but laugh out loud and making her confused. "No hun, I was just thinking about how cool you are. Thank you for caring about me though" I say pulling her over the table a bit for a kiss and she bites her lip after.

"I love when you do that" I say twirling her hair on my finger and and she rest her hand on my cheek, I lean into it enjoying her peaceful touch. We keep talking and learning more about each other. Surprisingly, she doesn't really like rap music all that much. She prefers stuff like pop, rock, punk rock and R&B.

Our wonderful date continues but then, I look at the door and groan at the sight of who walks in. Jocks. But not just any jocks, Beach Wood Soccer Jocks. Man I hate that school because all the kids are rich, stuck up and reckless. Sure our school is too but we keep it to a minimum and don't go bat shit crazy unless there's a party or something, and even then it wouldn't amount to theirs. These guys are brutal and will say anything they want without knowing consequences and this party just contains one sonova bitch that makes my skin crawl with disgust.

Lucas Stephenson

He puts the L in low when it comes to things like, competitions, breaking tons of hearts of girls who would break each others legs to just be a one night stand and of course one of the biggest ass hole you'll ever meet. There are four of them but Soccer Jocks are no joke. "Baby why you looking at those guys like that?" Summer asks and Lucas's eyes lock on mines and he smirks then starts walking over to our table. My face turns to a cold emotionless frown, I had to get my love out of there fast.