Im Your Boyfriend Now

Wynter's POV

I seen how Tyson looks at my friend. Its not negative but its not positive either, its like he's confused and having an internal war with himself. Is he ok? But thinking about him makes me think of his brother.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I swear when I saw him I was going to tear him to bits. Summer told me to chill so I calmed down a bit, but that doesn't dismiss what he did.making my woman cry, he needs to die. "Wynter, baby lunch is over. Are you well?" My lovely beautiful girlfriend asks me me worry in her hazel eyes and my trance for death and vengeance snaps in two. Then I see that everyone is gathering their stuff and leaving the lunch room. Oh.

"Yea, just thinking about how to kill your friend with out you getting upset" I say raising from my seat and leaving. Of course Summer stops me with a smirk on her face, she's gonna scold me I just know when she gets that look on her face.

"Look, I know that you and Maeson have some tension and you want to..solve the issue between us but, its not serious babe. It was just a disagreement-

"What was the disagreement?" I cut in and she looks surprised and blinks a couple of times before taking a deep breath. I don't want any secrets in this relationship, I love Summer but we have to be honest at all times. "It was about you, he said he didn't approve of our relationship and I had asked him why but he just said that he didn't think you could take care of me" he eyes started to water and I slap myself internally.

Now I'm a jerk for making my lady cry, I have to remember to punch myself later or at least get Sam to do it. Her hits are getting harder and harder each day and I blame cartoons.

"Shh, I'm sorry. Please don't cry" I coo hugging her. I sigh, I guess I kind of was an ass hole to everyone before I met Summer so I guess that's the reason he can't see someone as sweet as her with me, but people change. Another reason is because he's got a thing on her, yeah I seen the longing look in his eye.

When he does it, I wanna poke his eyes out so that he can't see her but that's rude, so instead I just pull her closer to me and growl at him and that always earns me a glare. Not that I gave a fuck. I just need to control my jealous rage, around Summer of course others...not so much.

We walk out side with our fingers intertwined, chattin and laughing about silly things. That's when I see it. The red Hummer with silver plating, my dad.

Summer's POV

Wynter goes stone stiff as we walk to his car.

There is a man there, he is as tall as Wynter, maybe even taller. Wynter grasps my hand tightly and we proceed to move towards the man who doesn't have a single expression on his semi wrinkled face. "Dad, why are you home so early? And what are you doing here?" Wyter asks with a shakey voice and my eyes widen, his dad!

Wynters father says nothing as he looks between me and Wynter then down at our hands that are interlocked and getting sweatier by the second. Wynter said that his father was not a man who approved of colored people much and us just being together will upset him to the point of maybe violence. I don't want to lose Wynter just because of someone else's ignorance, if his dad can't see that we are in love and happy..well I don't know what to say.

Finally he takes a deep breath turning to look at Wynter with his dark eyes. "Well the meeting got canceled so I thought id come home and see my family, I went home and came here to see my son and his..friend. Why don't you introduce us?" My breathing gets heavy and it feels like my lung is in my throat. "Dad this is Summer, she's my-"

"Summer!" I hear my name being called and I'm attacked by no other than Maeson. "I've been looking for you all over love! Are you with Wynter again! sheesh you spend more time with him than you do your own boyfriend"

EXCUSE ME!?

Maeson wraps his arms around me and whispered in my ear "Just go with it" I look back him with thankful eyes and he smiles and winks. Wynters dad didn't seem too enthusiastic about me and Wynter. "Your dating her?" Wynters dad asks in almost disbelief but quickly covers it up, I flinch at the distaste in his voice.

How can he be like that? So what of I'm black and Wynters white? Where the fuck in the rule books of life says that such a thing cannot be? My blood is getting heated and I'm gonna keep my mouth closed before the police get called

My darlings parents are way too different.

"Yes sir, is there a problem with me dating such a beautiful lady?" Maeson chuckles and I blush, when I look over to Wynter he's fuming with anger so I squeeze his hand a bit. "Bab- I mean Wynter, you should go with your dad, I'll txt you later alright?" I say hoping that he will catch on to Maesons smart plan and he nods slowly letting go of my hand.

Mines feels cold and the lack of warmth and protection is killing me. I look at Wynter sadly as he gets into his fathers car. "Dad what about my car?" He asks and his dad tells him he'll have it brought over to their home. "Goodnight you two, be safe" Wynters dad tells me and Maeson and drives off.

My heart is beating hard against my chest and it hurts so bad I want to cry. I feel Wynters pain, and its horrible. We never wanted to hide our relationship so we didn't but his father is a different case, I just don't want to be separated from my soul.

The tears burn my cheeks and Maeson pulls me into his chest. "It hurts so much" I say while sobbing and Maeson kisses my forehead. "It'll be alright, I'm sorry" I just cried harder.

We basically made it seem like me and Wynter aren't happily in love with each other and it makes my body sting. Like putting lemon juice on a really bad cut, yeah that bad.

Again sorry for not updating in so long! Ugh Wynters dad is such a bishhhh and woah Maeson! Do you think this is Maesons chance to be with Summer? Comment!