House #5 and Friendship Ties

Summers POV

When I got home, Maeson was thankfully gone. What was his problem coming through and dissing my man? He need to realize that me and Wynter are tight and he can't just be saying any old thing bout him a use that offending me too boo.

Anyways I seriously am not looking forward to school because I'm scared of what Wynter might do. I mean, I think its really sexy and cute that he's defending me and mad at Maeson for being the trigger of my tears but Maeson is still the homie through and through and Winnie got od mad. Fuck, my head hurts.

Why won't Maeson support us even though he said he has no exact reason to? Should I ask Tyson about it? They are brothers so it couldn't really hurt to ask what's up. That's when I declare to squash this nonesence

I pull up to the school and head to my locker, where Everyone except Maeson and Wynter and his friends are waiting. "Hey guys" I said feeling kind of drained. "Summer what happened? You looked like you got sucker pinched twice" Amanda jokes and I scowl at her. "Me and Maeson got into a little fight so I'm kind of stressed" Tyson's eyes widen while Holli, Emma and Amanda all gasp. "You mean you and your Twinnie Maeson? How on Earth is that possible when Maesons in lov-" Emma was about to say when Tyson covered her mouth and forces a smile. I tilt my head "She was just about to say Maesons in love... with peace! yup Maesons in love with peace, he hates fighting and he's a pacifist"

Tyson quickly says and I squint my eyes. "Then why didn't you let Emma Finnish?" I say suspiciously and his quickly removes his hand. "Because umm.. Emma was about to sneaze and I didn't want anybody to catch a cold" Everyone  nods and and I OK them and then start thinking, I didn't know that Maeson was a pacifist, I have to find him quickly because I don't like this argument. "Hey babe" I instantly smile and turn around to see Wynters brilliant green eyes so I wrap my arms around his beck and pull him down for a sweet kiss. Our tongues swirled around each other and I felt Wynter pull me closer and then back me up into a locker. His hand slides down my back slowly and then rests on my butt, where he then gives it a tight squeeze forcing a soft moan out of me.

"We are still in school you fucking sex bunnies" Danny yells and Wynyer and I break apart panting heavily. I forgot about school, well I don't really care about it when Wynter is here..should I be worried about my grades? yup but will I? If y'all thought I was gonna say yes, then you got me fucked up. My love growls at Danny who raises his hands in surrender.

"Shut the fuck up Danny we can act like bunnies all we want, When you get a girlfriend lemme know how you feel when you can't kiss her for a certain amount of time." We all laughed and Danny stuck his tongue out and flicked Wynters neck. "Ouch!" My baby rubs his neck and I smile.

"Well isn't this a happy setting?" A demonic female voice says and I roll my eyes. This trickin' bitch again? The fuck she want now?

"I always knew the devil had a daughter I just has trouble deciding who was the worst him or the offspring" Holli sneers at Krystal and She ignores her. "So Wynyer,Ray, Daniel, Collin and twin, I see you've made some new..friends" That bitch says like it was the worst thing in the world.

"Why would that be a problem? Now they won't have to see up your rabbit hole every five minutes" I say and Wynyer chuckles when Colter coughs up a "burn" That's when Krystal's neck snaps to me, if she keep that shit up she finna get whiplash. "And who the hell do you think your talking ya bitch?" Then she pushes me a bit with her nasty looking manicured fingers. Oh hell to the motha fuckin no, what she called me? did she just put her hands on ME?

I felt my blood pressure rise and my hand raised. There was a boiling anger in me that was about to explode. My mama always told me to keep my hands to myself, but if someone put they hands on me first then I know what to do then. My hand swiped across Krytals face so hard it made an echo in the halls.

She fell back and I heard oohs and ahhs and I smirked at her smugly., Don't touch a Brooklyn bitch, its not very wise. After her down fall, Krystal got back up. "That's it! I'm tired of your bullshit! I just came to invite Tyson to my party and that maybe he could invite your bitch ass but fuck you! you stupid CUNT" And she stomps off with her helpers. And I froze.

Did she just say I can't come to a party? That's not possible, I have to go to EVERY party here or my life won't be the same. "Baby are you OK?" Wynter asks and I nod. "We have to go to that party, if we don't I don't know what my life will be like!" Wynter smiles at me and Tyson throws his head back.

"But we all just got uninvited, how are we going to go?" I looked at Tyson like he was crazy. Then saw that everybody else had the same lost face. "What do y'all mean how we going to get in that party"

Wynter looked at me confused and I winked at him. Then his eyes widen and then his beautiful lips broke out into a lovely wide smile. "You know I love you right?" He says and I nod. "Everybody, I think its time we do a little party crashing, we gonna break in that shit"I say giving Collin a high five and everybody cheers.

That's when Maeson comes. "Hey, what did I miss?" he asks and Colten starts explaining what happened but I didn't miss the tension that just erupted between Wynter who was now glaring daggers at Maeson.