Never Kiss and Tell

Summer's POV

Soon everybody rushes into the classroom smiling and greeting me...well alrighty then. Holli comes and I start feeling less awkward because she's in her usual crazy hyper mood.

"So Summer! Yesterday was really fun! You and Wynter seemed to be...enjoying each others company. Tell me what happened when he took you home and don't even try to lie!" She says enthusiastically and I cannot hide my smile and I turn to whisper to her quickly.

"Ok so this is how it went down, he was finna kiss me but it looked like he wasn't too sure...I'll let your imagination do the rest. Lets just say certain things tasted like cherry vanilla- girl I cant even describe." I said probably blushing and she screamed. God, I had to cover my ears and so did everyone else.

"Ms. Ross, Is there anything you would like to share before I hand you your detention slip?" The teacher who's name I could care less about said while writing on a piece of paper for Holli and she pouted.

"Sorrrrryy!" she apologized half heartedly and I laugh

Class finished with Holli shooting me with more questions about me and Wynter. Stuff like if he would ask me out on a date or if we would kiss again. I sighed and had to recall this morning even though I really didn't want to. We were at my locker, and we being the unbelievable twins, Tyson and Maeson and Amanda and Emily. I had to tell them what happened and they went buckwild talkin' about they knew it.

So they knew that shit was coming? They gotta tell me before I fuck up the next time! The only one who didn't look to impressed about the news was Maeson. "Are you sure about this Summer? The kids bad news" Maeson ask me suddenly and I nod my head.

"I really like him Maeson, and I think he likes me too so I should just go for it...I think" I say and he smiles weakly and forced "Speaking of Wynter, here he comes now" Tyson says with a smirk and I roll my eyes as Wynter struts down the hallway with all his cockiness grinning.

He comes up to me and I'm about to tell everybody to amscram but when I look around their all gone. Wow. "Hi Summer, you look pretty today as usual" Wynter said blushing a bit and I once again accidentally look up and get captured in his eyes. "Uh hey and thanks, your not looking to bad yourself" I say with a smirk and he chuckled.

"So was yesterday just a spur of the moment kind of thing or are you gonna come on a date with me with me hoping to do it again, cause it felt fucking amazing kissing you" He said and I bite my bottom lip, dam he's good at that. "Some ones blunt, but for you; I'll think about it. Because I'm quite fond of these lips.". I say while grabbing his shirt and pulling his face so my lips touch his perfect jawline. There is a pull between us and I cant tear my gaze from his, we are latched onto each other as he places his hands on my hips and his touch just set me on fire.

I hear him give a low growl and grab my back but then the bell rings. Nothing goes greater than saying that I was just saved by the bell. I giggled as he groaned and we released each other from another Summer-Wynter magical trance.

"So where are we going?" I say teasing him cause I was already gonna say yes. "Is that a yes?" He say smirking and I start walking to class smiling slightly and turn to him before I turn the corridor "Pick me up at 7 this Friday" I say and he smiles widely and I chuck up the duces and head to class.

Wynter's POV

When summer turned the corner, I couldn't help but do a happy dance because she has said yes to a date with me. Im basically on cloud nine right now because that kiss yesterday had me drunk and high in her essence. She tasted like strawberries and coke and if that's not a erection worthy combo I don't know what is.