Tyson say What?

Tyson's POV

I look and see Summer and Wynter (Wow, they so fit together) sucking faces again in the lunch room and I smile. Its totally gross but in a cute way because their happy and in love and it shows so much passion! Ugh if only I could do that with..never mind.

He would never like me. That much was obvious, I mean I could have any girl I wanted-any and I would still feel this way about him. He could also have any girl he waned so why would he want a guy? Exactly, he wouldn't. I'm not gay, I'm pansexual so maybe I should just find a nice girl to marry and just burry the secret before I burry my brother.

That little shit will get me in trouble one day and when it happens his blood will be on my hands. Sheesh he is so stupid for liking summer but I guess you can't choose who you like I mean, look at me.

I look at him from the corner of my eye while everyone is just chatting and I take in his georgous appearance, it makes me want to drool but I can't in fear of what the others might think.

I might be called disgusting and hated and I don't want that, I just want to be accepted because it's not like I choose to like this particular person. He just came and hit me on the head like how that brat Maeson does when we need to get up for school.

I ruffel my hair, My eyes meet up to Maesons as he gives me a knowing stare and I flip him the bird earning a laugh from his stupid face. Don't get me wring, I love Maeson, but I have to insult him because its how I survive life with him, it's like second nature to bully my twin. I just wanna put a shuvle to his face every time he opens his mouth to tease me, which is all the fucking time. But I grin because I knew that Wyner would hate Maeson even smile and then they would have a glaring contest with no one winning because it lasted until the lunch bell. Idiots.

I snuck another peek at him and our eyes connect but his are filled with worry and..something else but I don't know what. I give him a reasurring smile to let him know that I'm fine and his broad smile makes me feel like throwing up a thousand rainbows.

I blush making him chuckle, I'm sure he doesn't know what he's doing to me, but if he did I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it very much, no one ever does.