Cinnamon Roll

Weird and random oneshot.

Adrien: *yawns* Hopefully there's no akumas today. I feel kind of weird.

Plagg: *snoring*

Adrien: *sigh*

Adrien: *walks into bathroom* *looks at mirror* AAAAHHHHH!

Plagg: *wakes up*Adrien? *zooms into bathroom and gasps*

Adrien: What the heck happened to me Plagg?

Plagg: It appears you have been turned into...a cinnamon roll?

Adrien: Gee, I couldn't tell. How am I supposed to go to school today?

Plagg: Look on the bright side!

Adrien: *deadpan* What bright side?

Plagg: At least you still look like Adrien! Just instead of normal human stuff, you're made of cinnamon roll!

Adrien: How did this even happen?

Plagg: Ummm....

Adrien: *in murderous tone* Plagg...

Plagg: I'm sorry, but I cannot betray the fandom.

Adrien: Plagg! Fandoms? What do fandoms have to do with this?

Plagg: Hehe....

Adrien: Plagg. Tell me. Now.

Plagg:Youmayormaynotbecalledcinnamonrollbythewholemiraculousladybugfandomandiftheycalledyouitonebilliontimesthenyouwouldbeturnedintoacinnamonrollandyesterdaywhenisyyousleepingicouldn'thelpitandalmightygodsoffandomspleasedontkillmeandididntwanttotellhimandiprayforyourforgivenesssoimaystillbeinthefandomplease!

(Translation: You may or may not be called cinnamon roll by the whole miraculous ladybug fandom and if they called you it one billion times then you would be turned into a cinnamon roll and yesterday when you were sleeping I couldn't help it and almighty gods of fandoms please don't kill me and I didn't want to tell him and I pray for your forgiveness so I may still be in the fandom please!)

Adrien: *facepalm* Wow. I should have known it was you, Plagg. Have you actually deleted all your Marichat fanfictions? Or were you lying to me?

Plagg: *no answer*

Adrien: Find a way to fix this. And when you get back...*mimes ripping paper*

Plagg: *sigh/sob* *whisper* The price I pay to call him cinnamon roll... *flies away to find Tikki*