School Reveal 1

Oh my god, tysm for 21 followers! Ok, maybe that's not much for you people who have 500, but I'm really thankful. And for the 1.5K reads! (I mean, it is literally 1599 right now. You know how annoying that is?)

So, guess what my sister said to me today.

I'm doing a piano piece, 'Heart Asks Pleasure First', and it's really hard (have mercy on me, I just started it), and I was to my sister:

Me: It's really hard.

Sister: No, It's really 'heart'. Get it? Heart?

Me: I DON'T NEED ANOTHER CHAT NOIR IN MY LIFE!

I am going to full on rant at the end of this. If you want, you can skip it. It just addresses the whole 'Gabe is Hawky' theory.

So, here you go!

Mild swearing- just crap.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Millions of ladybugs dominated the sky, fixing all the damage from the previous akuma.

The confused victim shook his head and looked at his watch. Apparently, he was late for something, as he gasped and dashed away.

His frantic exit prompted Ladybug to check the time on her yo-yo. And when she saw the time, she knew she was doomed.

One minute until class started.

And of course, the akuma had to be on the other side of Paris.

She was about to bid a frantic goodbye to Chat Noir, but as she turned around, he was already jumping away, shouting something that suspiciously sounded like,

"I'm going to be laaatteee!!!!"

Ladybug shook her head. Obviously, Chat had school as well. He didn't look that old.

Which reminded her.

45 seconds.

She screamed, and dashed off to school.

Completely forgetting the fact that she hadn't detransformed yet.

She burst through the door.

Ms Bustier was still calling the roll.

Wait, did she just say,

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"HERE! I'M HERE! MARINETTE'S HERE!" she burst out, hunched over and panting.

Silence.

She looked up.

"What? I'm here. I'm not late."

Alya was pointing at her, mouth opening and closing.

She looked down.

Wait...oh crap.

She was still Ladybug.

She had to fix this. Fast.

"I can explain! I was just-"

She was about to launch into a full-blown explanation, but she was interrupted.

"I'M HERE! I'M HERE! ADRIEN AGRESTE IS NOT LATE! DON'T RUIN MY RECORD!" he said, also hunched over and panting.

Again, a shocked silence.

He looked up, startled.

Then looked down at his attire.

Then he looked at Ladybug, his teacher, and his classmates, all who were gaping at him.

"Oh crap." He spluttered out.

Ok...now my rant.

Ok, so I know a lot of people have different theories on this. I mean, there's Gabriel could be Hawkmoth, then there's his 'evil twin bro', then there's some random guy.

Like some people are all, GABE IS HAWKMOTH. THAT'S IT.

And other people are like, GABE IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT HAWKMOTH. NUH UH. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

So I looked up (my professional job is being a stalker of the internet) why people though he's Hawkmoth.

1. The voice actors are the same.

Really, this doesn't prove anything. I mean, some of the other characters have the same voice actor, but they're completely different people in the show.

2. In the origin episode, you see Mrs Agreste pic in a brooch.

So...this is actually pretty good evidence. I mean, it provides a motive. The old 'I want to raise the dead' thing. But, it doesn't have to be Gabriel. I mean, come on. There has to be a ton of people who knew Mrs Agreste. If you're going to use this a proof, then anyone of them would be a suspect.

3. The jaw.

Ok, in the Origin episode, where we see a shadow of Hawkmoth's civilian identity, he actually looks a bit like Gabriel. But once he's transformed, the jaw is completely different. Then again, it's a miraculous. The whole point of the mask/ headgear thing is to protect their identity.

4. Simon Says and The Bubbler episode.

In Simon Says, Hawkmoth doesn't necessarily agree with the akuma's plans. And, he also says something like 'This is risky...blah blah blah I forgot.' Yeah...still can't jump to conclusions, guys. And you don't see Hawkmoth after he gets captured. Still not solid proof. For all we know, this is Thomas Astruc's master plan: to make us believe it's Gabriel, and then BAM! It's some random person.

I saw someone say that it was Gabriel as in the Bubbler, Nino didn't go after Gabriel, in fact completely ignoring him. They also said 'how come he didn't notice anything! The party was right outside his house!'. Well, Nino's anger wasn't just directed at Gabriel. In fact, the tipping point was when he sat at that park bench and saw the little boy/girl (i forgot) being taken home. And he really only wanted Adrien to have a good time.

And now to the most important question: Do I want Gabe to be Hawkmoth?

To be honest, yes (Sorry, Adrien). I just feel like it would deepen the plot a lot more and add a lot of character development.

I love character development. Maybe that's why I like Chat the best out of all the characters (Sorry, Marinette. I love you as well!). I just find his character so complex. Like, a shy, charming and perfect boy. Underneath that, a flirty, egotistical and outgoing guy. And underneath all that, a lonely boy just wanting to be loved. 

It's so beautiful! *sniffs*

PS. For my readers who also read my Watching the Show book, don't worry! I found my USB! So, I'm nearly done with the next chapter! Hopefully, it will be posted sometime this week!

Byezzzzz!