Sunshine

If it starts abruptly, I'm sorry. If it doesn't make sense, basically Ladybug has just told Chat she's going to confess to her crush tomorrow.

"So...who's the lucky guy?"

Hesitation was obvious in her crystal blue eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't beat the guy up if my lady fancies him."

"Fine...it's Adrien Agreste."

She zipped away, too afraid to see his reaction.

In reality, Chat Noir didn't register the words until she disappeared.

"Of course it would be him. Not me. Never- WAIT. DID SHE JUST SAY ADRIEN AGRESTE?"

Chat knew one thing.

Whoever confessed to him tomorrow...was Ladybug.

It was raining.

Adrien walked up to the front of College Francois Dupont, disappointed. Nobody had come up to him today. And to top it off, Gorilla was going to be late, meaning he'd have to hang around the front of the school for half-an-hour, if not more.

And he didn't have an umbrella.

Ok, maybe it had been bad judgement that when he'd given his umbrella to Marinette, he hadn't bothered to get a new one.

He stood just underneath the roof, making sure not to get any water on his designer clothes.

Soft steps, behind him, approaching.

He didn't turn around.

Marinette, one hand carrying an unidentifiable object (UFO!!!) , slowed to a stop next to him.

His heart raced, though he had no idea why.

"Adrien..."

Her voice seemed to fail her. He had never noticed how pretty it was.

He turned towards her.

"I just wanted to say..."

She faced him, eyes filling with determination.

She looked like Ladybug.

Brace yourself cause I'm a young girl who knows nothing about confessing so...

"Thank you. For everything. I can't express how glad I am that you decided to go to school, and how nice you were, you are, to everyone. So, even if you don't share my feelings...I just wanted to tell you that...I love you."

She smiled at him softly, and raised the object next to her.

It was his umbrella.

Still smiling, she gently opened it, and offered it to him.

Adrien swallowed the lump in his throat.

It was her.

Ladybug.

How had he never seen it before?

Slowly, hand trembling, he placed his hand around hers.

And held on.

He looked away, missing how her eyes widened and filled with hope.

"Thank you...for telling me..."

He looked at her then.

She looked right back at him.

Green clashed with Blue.

Blue crashed with Green.