I'M PAYING!!

Firstly, I would like to apologise.

I'm really sorry. If anyone who reads this book DIDN'T want to see the spoilers, and accidentally saw them because of this, I'm really sorry. I should have put a warning or left a large gap or something. I'm really super duper extremely sorry.

From now on, I'll put a warning and leave a large gap before spoilers, so if any of you don't want to see them, you can stop reading.

For this long and stupid crack, Chloe is Queen Bee.

At cafe

Chat: I'm paying.

Queen Bee: No, I'm paying.

Chat: No, I'm paying.

Queen Bee: No, I'm paying.

Chat: No, I'M PAYING.

Queen Bee: NO, I'M PAYING.

Chat: No, I'm paying! I'm the son of Gabriel Agreste, one of the richest men in the world! I'M PAYING!

Queen Bee: I'm the daughter of the mayor! I'm literally the richest girl ever! I'M PAYING!

Ladybug: *looks at crowd watching argument* I have no idea what's happening right now.

Volpina: And just ignore the fact that they revealed themselves! *crowd goes away*

Ladybug: *stomps over to Chat and Bee* You know what? Neither of you are paying. Volpina is.

Volpina: *puts hands behind back and whistles* No, I'm pretty sure Ladybug is paying.

Ladybug: *grits teeth* No, Volpina is paying, right?

Volpina: Nope, Ladybug is definitely paying.

Ladybug: No, you're paying.

Volpina: No, you're paying.

Ladybug: No, YOU'RE PAYING!

Volpina: NO, YOU'RE PAYING!

Chat: *whispers to Bee* Whaddya say we go in there and hog all the food? I'll pay half.

Queen Bee: Deal. *sneakily walk into cafe*

4 hours later...

Ladybug: NO, YOU'RE PAYING!

Volpina: NO, YOU'RE PAYING!

Chat: You do realise the cafe closed an hour ago, right?

Queen Bee: *grumbles under breath* Not that there's anything left anyways. That cat has a stomach the size of a blue whale.

Chat: *smirks evilly*

Yeah...This wasn't supposed to be this long. It kinda...dragged out.

BUT OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS 3K VIEWS 300 VOTES YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!