Mistakes

This is not the crappy one from yesterday. Also, A/N at the end.

Marinette still shivered when she thought about it.

Yesterday Night.

"Chat. Stop. Just...stop."

She had had a rough day. Chloe had been even more mean than normal.

"Stop what, M'Lady?"

The confusion, obvious in his striking green eyes.

"Everything! The stupid puns, the lame flirts, the annoying jokes. Just...stop being you!"

She hadn't meant it. She hadn't meant any of it.

That didn't stop her seeing the rawness of the pain and...betrayal in Chat's eyes.

"Fine."

She remembered the feeling of surprise. And...the feeling of the unknown. Because the words he just said...the way he said them...that wasn't Chat she knew. Chat was lighthearted, carefree.

This Chat was cold. Uncaring. Hurt.

"W-what?"

Confusion. What did he just say?

"Fine. I won't make jokes. I won't make puns. I will not flirt."

More confusion.

"Huh?"

Reflected in her tone.

"Ladybug. You asked me to stop. So I'm going to stop. Meet my other self. Everything you want Chat Noir to be."

"And everything he isn't."

She hadn't known what to think. Except one thing- This is all my fault.

And it was.

Because Ladybug already knew the consequences of what was happening were bad.

Especially when she remembered that smile.

It was...wrong. It was fake. But it was so...realistic, that only she would have known the difference.

And all she could muster up was...where and why had Chat learnt to smile like that?

"Chat-"

"I only ask one thing."

She knew this was wrong.

It was all wrong.

But she was frozen.

If only she had spoken up.

If only she had spoken up when he whispered in her ear.

"Don't ask for Chat Noir back. You destroyed him Ladybug."

"He's gone."

And he leapt away, as if to emphasise his statement.

Those words still haunted her.

You destroyed him, Ladybug.

He's gone.

What had she done?

Should I make a part 2? Should I not make a part 2? Your choice! I don't really mind either way.

And now to less important news.

AJKHSJLKSKFJL 85 VOTES! MORE THAN 500 VIEWS! ASJSDDGALKJFJFGF THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS COMMENTED! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ALSJKDJKSLJSJF!

And more important news:

I was wondering, if anyone would like to see a specific oneshot, it doesn't matter what it is, you can comment below! Even if it's just a word (like choc-chip cookies-I'm totally basing my adrienette oneshot/s that I will post very soon on that) it still has the potential to make a great oneshot.

So...comment below for

a) If I should make a part 2

b) Any requests!

Until next time I update (most likely tomorrow),

Laila!