Doppelgangers

AN: OH. MY. GOD. I HAVE GOT 200 MORE VIEWS IN ONE DAY. PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I DIE OF DISBELIEF.

*about to crumple to the floor but is interrupted by annoying sister*

Annoying Sisters. Hmph.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. For the text messages in this fanfic (if it isn't obvious), italics is Nino and bold is Adrien.

Adrien sighed. His father had just given him the most annoying task.

Find a girl to take to modelling with him.

He resisted the urge to groan. He didn't want to take anyone. With his luck, the girl would assume they were dating, and then he'd never get Ladybug.

Ladybug...

If only he could ask Ladybug...it would be amazing! But, a superhero at a model shoot? Please. Besides, why would she want to?

Before Adrien got back to daydreaming about being in a model shoot with Ladybug, he heard a brriing! From his phone.

Turning it on, he saw he had a new text from Nino.

Hey dude wassup

Dad problems.

Whats he done this time

He wants me to find some random girl to take to modelling. But all the girls I know are annoying and will probably think we're dating. Like *shudder* Chloe.

Nino grinned. Alya owed him. Big time.

Hmmm

What?

I knw smne u can ask

Who? Please tell me! Please!

Ill gve u clues. she has blueblack hair...

Adrien frowned. Who did he know that had blue-black hair. Unwillingly (or willingly?) an image of Ladybug popped into his brain. His lady had blue-black hair! But that was impossible. As far as he knew, Nino hadn't even spoken to Ladybug. Except when he was Bubbler. But that didn't count.

No clue.

Shes short. well average. petite.

Adrien still had no idea who Nino was talking about. Again, an image of his lady appeared. She was average...and petite...Adrien smiled unconsciously. But it couldn't be Ladybug.

Still no clue.

Nino facepalmed. This boy was oblivious.

She has bright blue eyes. dude, its obvious.

Adrien had it. All these details matched up entirely with Ladybug! AND HE COULDN'T TAKE LADYBUG TO A PHOTOSHOOT! WAS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK?

NINO! I can't go on a modelling shoot with Ladybug!

Nino was confused.

Huh? dude i was talking bout marinette.

Adrien was shocked. Astounded. Astonished beyond belief.

Who knew that Marinette was the perfect doppelganger of Ladybug?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comment.