You Dont Know Me

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto

also I want to apologize for the fact that i'm going to to throw some Kakashi in this, just for the hell of it. enjoy

warning, foul language and mature subjects veiwer discretion advised

_________________________________________________________________________________

As we neared the apartments where Baki Sensei would be waiting I looked curiously over at Gaara

"what was that? earlier when you grabbed my wrist?" I asked him, slowing so that it was just me and him. He flinched but didn't answer and I smirked.

"hm... were you worried about something? perhaps that I would run over there and start making out with that Sasuke kid?" Gaara's eyes narrowed at the mention of his name. "he was hot. It seems that Temari and I have a like sense towards guys. Plus, the way he was looking at me, I bet I could get him to kiss me even without siren" I sighed "mayb I should go back there and-" I was cut off when Gaara's infamous sand coffin rose around me, making my water Jutsu's useless. My Golden eyes widened as Gaara stepped infront of me. I finally had a name for his eye color. Teal. He glared and I rejoiced for getting him to show emotion for once.

"Do not act as if you are a fucking slut Liiran" he growled through clenched teeth. "you and I both know that your not. You love no one, you dont believe in love, and you never use your powers just so you can kiss someone. I. Know. You. You use your Siren as a weapon, a form of self defense and a way to keep people away from you, even when it seems that your pulling them closer. Do not act like something your not!" his fists were clenched and eyes narrowed. I widened my eyes to the point that they might've been popping out of my head. Now this- this was a reaction. I closed my eyes. Two could play that game.

"you think you know me?" I whispered. I opened his eyes to see him looking at me confused "we may be almost-not-quite-friends Gaara, but you know nothing about me" I continued slightly louder, looking down so he could not see my pain "you do not know where my scar came from, what my elements are, where i got my name, you do not know what type of music I like, my hobbies, the fact that my arrow exersizes really a forbidden dance passed to me through a dieing clan that I encountered at a young age!" I was fighting tears now. It seems that I'm not the only one who could force a reaction. my own fists clenched "you do not know my goal in life, my reason to exist, and you certainly don't have any comprehension for the reason i use siren" I looked up at him, fists still clenched and tears freely falling "you do not know that I use what I am as a reminder to myself that I am worthless, unloved, un needed, and unwanted. You. Do. Not. Know. Me!" at my final words the sand around me fell as a burst of my chakra leaked through. He looked angry, confused and hurt and I bit my lip to stop the tears. Once I was slightly calm I stepped foreward "no one knows me" I whispered, and then I ran, straight to Kankuro and Temari, ignoring their questions, grabbing the key, and slipping into my room in the apartment soundlessly.

For a while I lay in the bed, crying. The exams were in three weeks; we were early, but with a purpose; to gain an understanding of this village. I wiped the tears from my cheeks and stood, looking at my surroundings. I was in a dull grey room, with a mirror, a window and a privet bathroom. I paced back and fourth. I couldn't stand being there with nothing to do. I sighed and went to the mirror. Then I combed my hair with my fingers, fixing the curls and changed into a tight and short white kimono (keep in mind my bandages and my netting still on my legs) I tied my weapons pouch to my leg in a concealed spot and gently lay my arrows and bow on the bed. I took off the headband and stared at it, before placing it in the pouch as well. I smiled to myself. Time to go mingle with the locals.

I slid out the window expertly and took in the village. Great mountains, clear sky, green tree's and smiling people. I walked down the busy streets of Konaha until I came across a secluded book store. I stepped in and began to search through the shelves until I found what I was looking for. I smiled and held it up like a trophy, before hiding the slip of a smile with my hair. I inwardly chastised my self for showing such emotion in public. I looked down at the book in my hands. Icha Icha Paradise book seven. I was going to start flipping through the pages when a friendly voice spoke next to my ear.

"I'm not the only fan I see" I spun around to face the person and quickly analyzed them for threat. None at the time. I relaxed slightly and said

"you to?" the man, with spiky white hair, a mask over his mouth an nose and a leaf head band over his eye stood before me. A curious way to dress one self, but who am I to judge? The mans eyes crinkled in a smile and he stuck out his hand

"I'm Kakashi Hatake." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. I smirked. he was cute, and flirting with me. I wasn't even using siren. I took his hand and gently shook it

"i'm Liiran. I claim no last name" he looked curiously at me

"your not from around here are you?" he asked. I shook my head, my hair swaying around my face. He smiled "well then I'll just have to show you around won't I?" he asked teasingly. He was really cute. I felt something within me stir. For the first time in my life I actually wanted to kiss someone. I suppressed emotions I had experienced, but this was something new. I thought on it a moment, then decided to act on it.

"you can do more than that" I said. His eye widened as I slowly backed him into the book shelf, dropping the book to the floor discarded. Slowly, giving him time to escape, I pulled down his mask. Quickly taking in his face I slowly pressed my lips to his. His reaction was instantaneous. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. I gasped at the sudden need for more and wrapped my fingers into his hair. He turned so it was now me against the shelves and I felt his tongue on my lower lips, asking for entrance and I obliged, parting my lips our tongue's began to fight for dominance. Him being the one with more experience won the match and he held me tighter against him, exploring my mouth with his tongue.

"hey! you two cant make out back there!" someone called. Kakashi instantly had his mask back on and he looked at the intruder who gaped "Kakashi?" the short little man asked. Kakashi rubbed the back of his head and did his one eye smile at the guy

"hey" the shopkeeper looked shocked as he looked at me, my messy hair covering my face and my short kimono higher than it should be

"who's your friend?" he asked suspiciously. I smirked and ran my fingers through my hair. Before Kakashi could answer I stepped forward

"i'm Liiran sir. I'm sorry if we disrupted your store. You see, Kakashi and I were discussing these books" I gestured to Ichi Ichi "and we decided to.... re-enact a scene." the shopkeeper smirked and looked at Kakashi

"you could take a page out of her book Kakashi. her excuses way outmatch yours" he said. Kakashi smiled and took my hand

"we better be leaving anyhow" and then without another word he led me into the streets of Konaha