New Hair! Ya Bisch!

The photo to the side is Liirans new 'do. its a little distrorted b/c of my camera but what eva! shes so Kawaii! anyways, I dont own Naruto! Eat your vegetables!

______________________________________________________________

I stared at the two names on the boards. Kabuto. Kabuto. i looked over at him, he seemed just as shocked as i was. His eyes were wide as he chanced a glance at me. I smirked and did a little wave at him. his eyes were still wide as we stepped into the center of the arena. I looked at Gaara, who was in the process of glaring at Kabuto. I waved at Gaara and he looked back at me. his expression cold, but his eyes full of emotion. Be safe. I nodded and turned to Kabuto giving him a cocky grin while tilting my head.

"guess i get to finish what I started earlier hey Kabuto?" i asked. he smiled back.

"guess so" i smirked and looked at the proctor, who coughed and said

"begin" i didn't move. Kabuto was in a defensive stance but looked confused when i didn't move.

"arent you going to do something babe?" he asked. i shrugged

"bored already, but no, i think you should probably start this if you plan on surviving" i said. i winked at him "maybe you should come a little closer" i said. his eyes widened and he shook his head, trying to shake off the power of persuasion. he pulled out a kunai.

"sorry babe, not right now" he said. and then he charged at me. i didnt move and just before i he stabbed me i activated siren.

"don't hurt me" i whispered. he stopped and i heard the people muttering in the crowds.

"what is going on? why isn't she defending? why isn't he attacking?" everyone seemed to be confused. Kabuto looked up at me.

"what ...is- going... on?" he struggled to speak under the influence of Siren. i looked coldly down at him.

"drop the knife" i said. i gave him enough control over himself that he could speak and show facial expression. his eyes widened and he reluctantly dropped the knife. i stepped towards him and his eyes widened. i pulled out the Kunai and stepped behind him holding the kunai to his neck, pressing enough to draw a line of blood. I smiled at him as the crowd freaked out.

"give up" i whispered in his ear. he struggled against me

"no!" he cried and he ripped away from me, picking up his discarded kunai. he held it in front of him.

"your playing dirty babe, but that's okay, i like it rough" he whispered and then he disappeared. i sighed as he appeared behind me with a kunai to my neck.

"if you joined Orichimaru with me, you could become so much stronger babe. you can't even avoid someone like me right now... think of the... possibilities" he added a rather seductive tone to the last word and I smiled.

"Oh honey, don't you worry, I'm thinking" i whispered back, and with that i spun around and knocked him backwards. he stumbled a few steps and looked at me. I did a few hand signs and whispered

"hidden mist jutsu" and suddenly the arena was filled with fog so thick you couldn't see anything.

"HEY! THAT'S THE JUTSU ZABUZA USED!" I heard Naruto shout. i stiffened. he knew Zabuza? i quickly moved with the mist and stared at a bored looking Kabuto. as i ran around him i used chakra to amplify my voice.

"eight points" i whispered, feeling my voice echo throughout the now silent arena. i listed off the areas i could kill Kabuto with.

"which one should i use?" i asked, and before he could answer i reached out and cut his left arm. he cried out in pain and i quickly moved away from where i was before.

"quit playing games with the crowd baby. i know you'd rather play... with me" he whispered, suddenly behind me. i spun to him a second to late. his kunai cut my leg and he disappeared, but not before i saw his red eyes.

"who are you?" i whispered into the fog. he came infront of me, cupping my chin and looking me in the eye.

"I can be whatever you want me to be" he said. i flinched at the cheesy pickup line. he leaned in, as if to kiss me, and i jumped back into the mist, doing five more hand signs i whispered

"toxic rain; sudden death technique" clouds formed in the arena and poisonous rain fell. i quickly pulled the antidote out and located the proctor, who was staring at the clouds in wonder.

"this is the antidote" i told him, causing him to jump. i downed my bottle and said "drink it or die" and then i disappeared again. i heard coughing and i knew that Kabuto had swallowed some of the rain. i jumped to him and lifted him off the ground where he lay.

"submit and i will cure you" i whispered. his eyes flashed open and he smirked.

"dirty trick babe, i'm sorry" and then he pulled out a kunai and slashed out at me. i dodged without a scratch, but i couldn't say so much for my hair, which on one side was now cut an inch from my head. i touched the spot where my hair used to me down to my knees. he looked shocked at it.

"I really liked your hair long" he whispered. he reached forward as if to touch my face but i stabbed his hand with a kunai. he screamed. the arena fell silent once again. i released the rain Jutsu and jumped back into the mist. i could smell his blood. I pulled out my bow and knocked an arrow. i stepped up to the edge of the arena, where everyone could see me. they all stared at me in shock as i aimed my bow into the mists, and silently released the arrow. for a second there was silence as all eyes were on me and then Kabuto let out a blood curdling scream. i put the bow back on my back and released the mists, revealing a bloodied Kabuto, on his knees in the center of the field.

"I submit" he cried, pulling the arrow out of his chest. i quickly approached his and grabbed the arrow, licking it clean and putting it back in my quiver i leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"maybe you should come and learn with me, not the other way around" he shivered and pulled my lips to his. i gagged and pulled out of his grasp. I wiped the blood off my mouth and glared at him.

"later babe" he said as the medi nin dragged him away.

"Liiran is the first winner of the preliminary exams" The proctor called. I smirked and jumped up to my team, ignoring the astonished looks everyone was giving me. i stood next to Gaara and smiled at him.

"did i do good?" i asked him with a smirk. he glared at me

"you kissed him" he said angrily. i widened my eyes.

"nu uh! he kissed me! big difference!" I defended. he glared.

"whatever" he said, and then he disappeared into a swirl of sand. i frowned and looked at Temarie

"Dude, your brother is paranoid" i said. she gave me a weird look and i sighed. i went to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. Slowly and deliberately i cut my hair, and its long stands fell to the floor in a sad circle around me. when i was done i looked sadly in the mirror. i was going to miss my long hair, but at the moment i looked cuter than Haku did when he was little. in fact right  now we looked as if we would've been related. I smiled and stepped out of the Bathroom and back into the arena. people stared at me in awe, including my certain ex boyfriend Kakshi. i smirked and winked at him, before standing beside Gaara, who had calmed down and was now standing impassively with his team. i smiled at him when he turned to look at me. His eyes were as round as plates and he reached forward to touch my hair. i smiled up at him.

"do you like it?" i asked. he nodded and i leaned up and gave him a thank you kiss, which he gladly returned, despite the fact most of the male population was glaring at him. i smiled and turned back to watch the matches. thank Kami i was cute.