Confrontation(s)

Deleah: hahahaha! you guys are sick minded!

Gaara: WTF you talking about woman?

Deleah: you don't know! you don't! quit trying to read my mind! quit it! ** bursts into psychopathic tears of hysteria**

Gaara: O.o WTF Deleah? did you take your pills today?

Deleah: **bursts into tears** nooooooooo! i wont take them! the government is just trying to watch me! well I wont let them!!!!

Gaara: um.... so glad you don't own Naruto right now..

Deleah: **stops crying** WHAT DID YOU SAY? **pulls out beating stick of dooooooooooommmmmm** Now your in for it

Gaara: O.o Holy sh-

Random Narrator: and thats it for today folks, please enjoy the show.

Gaara and Deleah: O.o WTFudgeMonkies?

____________________________________________________________________________

I stared wide eyed at the voice; Jaran.

"what? I did no such thing! what are you even talking about? when did your family members attack me?" I asked loudly. things just got that much more complicated, and twice as confusing. He stepped forward with a bone chilling, albeit ineffective glare.

"what do you mean, what do i mean?" he all but roared at me, getting right into my face.

"that night you left the village, you and some rogue Ninja killed 20 people, am i right?" he growled. my eyes were still wide in outrage and shock "out of those 20 people, two were my brothers, and one was my father!" he screamed in my face. he took a step forward and i found myself pinned against  a tree, Hiso no where in sight, and a rather sharp kunai at my neck, attached to the hand of a hysterical man. his dark blue eyes shining with tears.

"j- just... how could you Suki!..." he shouted, trailing off at the end, his hands shaking "how could you?" he whispered. i reached up and moved his blond hair out of his eyes. catching the tears with my thumbs. 

"I'm sorry..." i whispered. his head snapped up

"that's all you have to say? I'm sorry? you killed all the family I had! i understand a little, after what i said to you before! but that's- its so- who knew you could be that evil?" i frowned, pushing him away from me roughly

"they attacked me! how do think i got this scar! do you really  think i could do something like that! you were my best and only friend!" he growled and lunged at me with his Kunai, which i skillfully grabbed his wrist and moved to the side

"you hated me! you were angry that i had told you the truth, and you got your revenge!"  he retorted, pulling his arm from my grasp and coming at me again

"did you not hear me?" I growled, dodging again. "they attacked me! they were wearing masks! i didn't even realize they were your family until just now!" he came at me once more and i grabbed his wrists, squeezing them until he dropped the knife, and pinned his securely against the tree

"and i never-" i punched him in the gut, making him double over and groan in pain "ever-" i knee'd him in the face, causing him to clutch his face and fall to his knees "hated you" i finished, picking him up by his hair and holding him against the tree. he had given up fighting me by now. his face was bruised and blood seeped from the corners of his mouth an nose. he stared blankly at me.

"i don't care if you never hated me Suki, because i hate you" he tried to free himself, but i simply moved my left (non dominant lest you forget) hand to his neck, holding him to the tree with it, with the other hand I slapped him hard across the face, leaving a red hand print across his left cheek (that's for QueenOlympia, a good suggestion:)) 

"my name is Liiran, not Suki. And I am your superior, and you will treat me as such, do I make myself clear?" I growled. i felt the Megami No Naifu stir, but carefully suppressed it. he growled and struggled a bit, but didn't respond.i punched him in the gut, causing him to cough up blood.

"do i make myself clear?" i repeated. he nodded and i dropped him to the ground, letting him groan in pain. i glanced at the now rising sun

"go find Hiso, we're moving out." and then i walked over to the fire, promptly sat, and awaited the two men.

we arrived in Konaha around ten in the morning. the minute the two guards saw our Suna headbands they pulled out their weapons. i put my hands up and pasted a smile on my face.

"gentlemen, we are here for the treaty agreement. the Lord Kazekage said you would be expecting us...?" they exchanged  a look and a nod before responding to us.

"surrender your weapons, and show us your identification." the one with a bandage across his nose said. i nodded and pulled out my ID, gesturing to my companions to do the same. the guards inspected them and then handed them back to us. i smiled and gave them my bow, quiver, and weapons pouch. 

"please let my one comrade keep one weapon on him, he's meant to be a body guard" i explained as the others surrendered their weapons. the one guy nodded while the other said

"and what of the other one? whats he here for?" i gave Jaran a sidelong glance before saying

"oh nothing. he's really just a pretty toy" i earned a glare and a stifled laugh from the guards.

"you can enter, just don't be starting any trouble" i nodded and we walked through the gates. we were half way to the hokage's tower when i saw Kakashi. i tried to hide but he saw me before i could. his posture stiffened and he glared, strolling over to us. he looked like he was gonna attack me, but before he could do anything Hiso brandished his one and only kunai, getting into a defensive stance in front of me, offering Kakashi a cold glare

"step away from Lady Liiran" Hiso comanded, Kakashi looked startled and i sighed.

"Hiso, stand down, Kakashi is no threat to me" i saw everyone raise and eyebrow to what i said, Jaran and Hiso probably wondering how I knew Kakashi, and Kakashi wondering why i had such a powerful hold over my makeshift team.

"but Captain-" he began

"stand down Hiso." i commanded. he sighed and tucked his knife away, and standing next to me protectively. i smirked a little and turned to Kakashi

"hullo" i said. he anime fell.

"Hello? you left the way you did and all you have to say is Hello?" i smirked as i felt the waves of annoyance waving off him.

"well, we weren't on the best of terms then, and i was just following orders"

"orders? you betrayed the village! you betrayed me..." he trailed off, looking anywhere but my eyes. i smiled and tilted his chin up, forcing him to look in my eyes.

"Kakashi, i am sorry" i said. he smirked beneath his mask.

"make it up too me then" he said, a sneaky grin beneath his mask. i smirked at the glint in his eyes

"your not implying what i think your..."

"yes" he cut me off

"you mean right now?" he nodded "in front off all these people? isn't that a little inappropriate?" he smirked.

"its the only way Liiran"

"okay" i said stepping forward.

"is she really gonna do what i think she is?" I heard Jaran whisper. i smirked reached up and-