Unravelling

Deleah: Hello! on today's edition of Gaara's mean to Deleah we will have-

Gaara: okay wait. today's edition of what?

Deleah: an edition of Gaara's mean to Deleah. anyways we will have a whole segment on why Gaara should be nicer to me and a-

Gaara: **sweatdrops** since when am i ever mean to you?

Deleah: **glares with tears in her eyes** like every time we do this disclaimer, your always telling people i don't own Naruto!

Gaara: BUT ITS TRUE!

Deleah:**sobs** I know its just- I love you so muuuuuccccchhhh!!!

Gaara:**double sweatdrops** Okay, okay, I'm sorry. don't cry, I'll be nicer from now on.

Deleah:**head snaps up** really? YAY!!!

Gaara: O.o

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jaran POV **recap first few sentences**

"that was my third family" she explained to me. I nodded and turned to glare at the flames. Liiran sighed and looked over at Hiso with a smile

"Is their anything else you wanted to know?" she asked. He smiled in return and said

"Yes actually, are you wearing makeup and contacts?" I looked up, curious about her sudden change in appearance as well. She stared at him for a few seconds before bursting into laughter and causing Hiso and I to jump at least five feet into the air. We gave her wide eyed looks as she laughed. Hiso smiled and closed his eyes, listening to her sweet voice, and I had to fight not to do the same. when she had finally calmed down she smiled at Hiso.

"i'm sorry. the answer to your question is no, these are real." she said. i frowned

"no. your eyes used to be golden" i said. once again mentally punching myself. she blinked at me.

"yes, the eyes and lips are the second stage of my kekkei genkai. there is also a side affect from my second kekkei genkai; the Megami No Naifu." i frowned even more. a second kekkei genkai? when  did she get that? and what triggered it?

"what triggered a second kekkei genkai?" Hiso asked, taking my thoughts and forming them into words. "i thought you could only get one of those?" Liiran blushed. she actually blushed. this was not the Liiran i had been keeping tabs on since she returned from her physcopath spree, as i liked to call it. she was a totally different person. how could she have changed so much iin that short time she spent in Konaha?

"well, i'm from one of the three unique clans that have two. and as to how it was triggered..." she trailed off, her face turning very red. "well... i guess it was... emotionally triggered..." emotionally triggered? did she mean that...?

"YOU HAD SEX?!" I blurted again. Liirans face was practically purple now

"no i did not have..." she trailed off and looked carefully around her before saying "sex" Hiso was laughing now, clutching to his stomach. Liiran glared playfully  at me before saying

"if anything like that had happened the other person would be dead because of my so called gift " i felt my own face turn red in embarrassment. once again i just blurted out what ever i was thinking. her face was less red now but mine was still bright red. why am i such a moron?

Liiran POV

after the 'sex' predicament from earlier everyone was done talking, so i sent them to sleep and took watch for the night. it wasn't long til the sun came back up and we were on another day of silent running. that night when we set up camp there was a silent wave of nervousness waving off the two Shinobi next to me. I smirked as we stirred the fire in silence. it was late, but it was to early for the two Shinobi's minds to calm down. after a certain time of uncomfortable silence i spoke up.

"have either of you ever been to Konaha?" they shook their heads no and i smiled."well then you are in for a treat" they gave me quizzical looks.

"how so?" Hiso said. I laughed at their expressions.

"i've been around, but I've never encountered a sweeter village" i felt a dreamy expression slide itself onto my face "the people are so excepting, and everyone is just... in love with everyone around them. it's the village of peace." I explained. Hiso smirked at me.

"you make it sound like the best village ever." he observed. i nodded

"it is. it really is. you guys have no need to be so nervous, the only person who should be nervous is me, I'm the only one that actually betrayed the people with in the village." i said. they both gave me quizzical looks. 

"how so?" Jaran asked. i smirked at them

"oh, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough." i refused to elaborate after that, despite a curious Hiso's pleas. i soon ordered them to go to sleep. i watched the stars all night and thought to myself. was Gaara watching the stars with me? did he miss me as much as i missed him? i hated being separated from him for so long.
"why did you send me on this mission Gaara?" i whispered to the stars

"do you always talk yourself?" i jumped at the voice and turned to look at Hiso. he smirked and took a seat next to me by the fire.

"he told me, you know?" i looked curiously at him "what you did to him I mean. i was so worried after he told me, i thought i was being sent on a mission with a murderous psychopath, so i requested for him to come. when i met you though, i realized how wrong i was." he finished by staring at the stars "i think he see's it to" i stared at him quietly

"you thought i'd be crazy? what did he tell you?" Hiso gave me a sideways glance

"you don't have to pretend with me Liiran Sama, i have excepted you" he said. i frowned

"i'm not pretending. what on gods green earth did he tell you?" i snapped, beginning to become annoyed at hiso's attitude. his eyes widened slightly before he shrugged

"not much, just that you burned your house down with your family inside of it, then killed his older brother and father, before running off with a rogue ninja" I turned and stared at him with wide eyes.

"what?" he nodded at me.

"ya, that and you used your powers to force him to like you" I growled low in my throat

"that little- he's delusional! my parents were killed in a freak accident, and i never killed anyone that he was related to, so i could run off with a rogue ninja! and i didn't even realize i had Siren when we were friends! plus at that age you can't control Siren like that!" I ranted. what type of drugs was Hiso and Jaran on?

"you don't remember being attacked by my family, and then killing them?" another all to familiar voice put in. i groaned. shit.