Puberty... again

Deleah: I can dance

Gaara: you... no you can't!

Deleah: don't listen to Gaara, he's a big liar

Gaara: **whispers** she dances like a pengiun having a stroke

Deleah:**smiles cuz she didn't hear anything** luv u! I don't own Naruto!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I opened my eyes in a dark room. Heat pounded through my back and neck, a scorching burn filling my lungs. I coughed, and wiped my hand over my mouth, looking at the liquid i had just spat out. It was Blood. Where was I? I tried to remember. I last remembered talking to a sannin. Then trees... I heard footsteps and sat up in what I decided was probably a bed. Someone entered the room and switched on a light. I squinted into the dark eyes of an enemy I am forced to call friend; Kabuto.  

"oh... Your awake" He observed. I nodded dimly  

"what happened?" I asked. My voice was different somehow. Heavier. He smiled at me, the evil glint I knew to well brightening.  

"you went through two stages of your kekkei genkai at once. It's a miracle you survived." he said with a smirk. I sighed. He wanted a thanks, I could just tell.  

"thanks then. For saving me" I muttered. He grinned 

"how bout a kiss?" he asked. I frowned 

"in your wildest dreams" i stood up, vaguely aware I was wearing a skimpy, hospital like gown and walked around slowly, testing out my body. I stretched my arms, and was shocked when my wings followed. I was even more shocked when I couldn't get them to leave. I looked at Kabuto 

"a mirror would be really nice right now." I said. He nodded and quickly wheeled a full length mirror into the room 

"stay calm" he said. I nodded and looked into the mirror, my hand instantly flew to my mouth in shock and I stared dumbstruck at my reflection. My hair; which used to be short and black was now long. Really really long, and the whole underside (all the length that wasn't there before) was silver. My nails were longer, sharper and silver, I was at least half a foot taller than before. And my arm, starting at my tattoo and working down was a net-like design of silver tattoos. It was... Well it was beautiful. As I looked closer at my reflection I realized my body shape was also altered a bit. I wasn't as tiny anymore. My hips were wider and my breasts... Well, lets not even go there. I Held my hand up to the mirror carefully.  

"is this- what happened to my body?" I asked, with wide eyes. Kabuto smirked at me.  

"think of it like your second puberty. Although instead of slow changes, it happened in two hours." I blanched at him. Was he serious? He pulled out a clip board, and read from it  

"okay, so your symptoms and side effects; stronger, more dangerous urges, long periods of time when you can't contract your wings, mild confusion, godlike mindsets, and extreme sexiness" he finished winking at me. "I added that myself" I laughed.  

"I thought so" I looked around. "I'm going to need new clothes." he nodded 

"already taken care of" He rummaged through a few drawers "while you were out we had Karin take a few measurements of you, since you aren't the same size... ah, here we go." he grabbed a bag and handed it to me. "I'll let you change" an then he left. I looked into the bag and smiled widely. This was going to be fun.

I changed and stepped into the dim lot hallway of Orochimaru's base. I followed it to his office. I stepped in and bowed.  

"Liiran. So... Pleased at your recovery" he hissed. I rose and nodded.  

"thank you for your help. I should return to Konaha now" I said in my mono tone. He nodded, folding his hands and resting his chin on them.  

"your time is running out Liiran, I expect you to fulfill your deal soon" I nodded 

"of course Lord Orochimaru" I said calmly. I turned to leave 

"and Liiran?" I turned back to look at him "I love the new outfit" I smirked and left. I found the transportation room, hit the seal and closed my eyes, appearing back in the forest of Konaha.

Jaran POV 

I followed Liiran out of The bar and into the forest, where her breathing became labored and she started running. I couldn't keep up. There was a flash of light ahead of me and then she wasn't there anymore. I was shocked and confused. What had just happened? Do I go get Hiso? Do I wait for her? I'll wait. I want answers, and I want them now.

Timeskip 2 hours 

Another flash of light And a women was standing where Liiran disappeared. She was tall, but not to tall, with silver and black hair, and the most unbelievable of it, wings. Huge, black and silver wings, that were feathery and light looking. The woman turned towards me and her lips tilted in a confused smile, her hand rested on her hips and I noticed she was wearing a tight silver shirt that had a low neck, along with a pair of silver short shorts. Her ninja head band rested on her hips, an I was shocked to see the Suna symbol.  

"Jaran? What are you doing here?" she asked. Her voice was slightly familiar and really alluring.  

"umm do I know you? Cuz I'd like too..." I mumbled the last part under my breath, but it seemed she heard me. Her lips tilted in a knowing smirk.  

"what, don't you recognize me... Beautiful?" she asked. I blinked. Was that...?

Liiran POV

I saw Jarans face light with realization

"Liiran?!" he exclaimed "what happened to you?" I laughed in my new, womanly voice and tilted my lips at him.

"I went through the next two stages of my Kekkei Genkai" I said teasingly. I saw his face flush from embarrassment and anger as he realized he had just hit on me, his 'sworn enemy'.

"but- where did you go? I was here for two hours!" He said. i quirked an eyebrow

"were you following me?"

Jaran POV

"were you following me?" she asked. i frowned. shit. she surprised me then by pulling me into a hug.

"I knew you cared!" she exclaimed. i sweatdropped. What? "all this time you were following me to keep me safe!" i pulled away, frowning.

"no. I followed you because you seemed suspicious. I never cared for you, and i never will" I said, turning and walking away. i heard a noise and turned around to see Liirans silver hair flowing behind her as she disappeared deeper into the woods. suddenly guilt washed over me in agonizing waves. What did I just do?

Hiso POV

Jaran and Liiran had been gone a long time... i think I ought to go check on them. I hope they haven't fought....

Breif Timeskip

I found Jaran standing in a clearing in the forest. rooted to the spot, eyes wide and fists clenched

"Jaran? Hey man? what are you doing? where's the captain?" he looked over at me, as if he hadn't noticed I was there.

"Hiso... I- I don't know what I- why did-" he just broke down right there. I was shocked

"easy man, whats wrong?" He took a deep breath and told me everything.

Liiran POV

I dipped my feet in the water, my eyes in the reflection were big and bright, like i was excited. i wasn't. I'd been gone a long while now, but i didn't care. they were probably looking for me. i still didn't care. let them search. they'll never find me.