Should we meet up? ❤

UNEDITED

Chapter title: Should we meet up? ❤

Xander's POV:

After a tiresome day all I wanted was to enjoy this pot roast dinner and fall into a unconscious sate that allowed me to wake nice and refreshed. With that I finish up my pot roast quickly, my hunger making me eat at an unhealthy pace then wash up. I make my way to my room too log on to Skype and Facebook.

I saw that I had a Facebook message notification and I pause for a second because I usually don't get messages. A small swirl of excitement makes its way through my stomach. I clicked on it biting my nail of my forefinger as I wait for the system to load. My heart stopped at the sight of Angelina's name. Clicking the message to see in full, I thought I had died and gone to heaven whenI read the words

' I need you '

Were plastered on my screen.
But no this must be some type of trick, Angelina never messaged me on here and such a thing or would she? Maybe she needed me.

I reply frantically, thinking up a sincere quick answer.

'Angelina I'm here for you if you need. What's wrong? I can try and help!!'

I sit back re-reading my reply wondering if it's enough, maybe I should put a heart of X at the end. Sighing I click on my Skype icon searching for her name in my online list but no. I suddenly felt helpless, what if she was in some serious trouble and it was too late. Then I had an idea, she works at the cinder kitchens and maybe if I called the directory they would tell me the exact one she worked in and from there get her actual number.

No.

I couldn't.

That would be too much.

I had to wait on her reply.
Gosh, I was impatient.

I would explode before I got answers. Sighing I shut down my laptop and put my phone on loud so if Angelina did reply through Facebook I would hear. It was time for that much needed nap.

⏬   ⏬  ⏬

Angelina's POV:

After my emotional breakdown in my car, I went back in my house and made my self a large breakfast to feast on. The breakfast consisted of two large fried eggs, a cheese toastie, baked beans, fried mushrooms and two chicken sausages. After I feasted till my belly was in severe pain, I turned on the TV and decided to snuggle on the sofa and watch films all day. I kept checking my Facebook to see if Xander had replied but he hadn't. I needed someone to talk to and he was literally all I had. Throughout the films I would doze off into a nap, around 6 pm I woke up in a groggy mess and attempted to clean the mess from cooking earlier. After cleaning I checked Facebook again and still no reply from Xander. That is when I started to regret the message. Maybe I was in over my head thinking he was someone I could turn to out the blue like that. Sighing in disappointment I turn my phone off and decide to go upstairs and have a hot bath. I was scared that this was what my life had came to now I had no job.

  ⏬ ⏬ ⏬  

   Xander's POV:

"AHH" I groan loudly. 

I woke up in a sweaty mess, I had just experienced a crazy nightmare that involved darkness, death and pain. Using my sheets I wipe away the beads of sweat and stand up stretching my rigid body. I rush to my laptop turning it on to check if Angy had replied. I make a quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up then return to the booted up laptop quickly going on to Facebook.com and see a (1) message. Relief washes over me, it had to be Angy, my Angy.
I click open the message and read Angys message which is quite long in length.

Thank you Xander for replying, I feel I have no one to turn to and you for one I feel I can rely on to be there for me, so basically yesterday morning I lost my job and now I'm going to lose everything. How about me meet up.. I know it sounds sudden and maybe you don't want to but as two strangers who are now friends. Why not, maybe we could grab a coffee and cake. I would say the cinder kitchens but hey that wouldn't be a great idea loool. So what do you say, we meet up and I'll explain everything. Thank you again.Xx

A massive grin spreads across my face, she has literally fallen straight into my arms. I had to make no effort in getting her to meet with me which is amazing. I place my hands on the keyboard and start to reply.

Hey Angy,

I am so sorry about the loss of your job, that is horrible I think that meeting up would be great for our friendship and if I can help you in any way I will. We have progressed into good friends and I'm willing to be there for you anytime. If its not too much to ask how about we exchange numbers so we can text here and then when we are away from our laptops.

After I send the reply I sit back pushing my arms behind my head, its only been half an hour since I've woke up and already i'm overwhelmed with whats going on. Once I have Angelina's number I can text her and then even hear her voice which is probably velvety and sexy. I log out of Facebook and my phone starts ringing...

  🔜   🔜