Doomed ❤

Chapter title: Doomed ❤

Xander's POV:

The clock in the kitchen reads 4:10am. I have literally been up all night setting up the house best I can. 

In the kitchen I had unpacked some cutlery, pots and plates. I had put up the microwave and wall clock.

Also, in the living room, I had put up a wall clock and a large photo of me and Mum. 

The photo goes back to the good days. The days before she went under.

Talking of Mum, she had texted me earlier asking how I was getting on. I replied with a long message filled with positive assurance that I was okay and how I missed her already.

Which I did, I did miss her.

Grabbing a pack of cheese and crackers out the now packed fridge, I put out four crackers on a plate with a slice of cheese that I will now take up to Angelina. 

I'm sure she would appreciate this gesture.

As I creep up the stairs to the guest room, I think about how far me and Angelina have come. From Skype conversations to being in my place together. I never did think I would be good enough for the likes of her but how wrong was I.

I slowly open the door and glare at her still body. She was laying on her back which I find peculiar. Her arms laid by her side.

I walk over to the bedside table and place down the snack as quietly as I can.

She looks calm and peaceful to the eye.

I was sure she was half smiling in her sleep. She must be feeling the same swell of happiness that I am feeling.

I lean over and stroke her forehead quickly. I can not let her catch me standing over her like this.

My plan all along has been for her to trust me. I could never have her not trust in me, because without trust we would have never gotten this far.

Angy's POV: (Back to Angy waking up)

I stand in the middle of the room, my hands on my hips.

Wait no.

No way.

There's no way I had stupidly walked myself into a kidnapping.

There had to be a reasonable reason for Xander locking me in this room.

I take a few deep breaths not being the dramatic hypochondriac type. I feel that if I just think rationally, the result is bound to be more rationale then if I act crazy.

On that note, I move back to the door and start knocking lightly.

No answer.

I begin to knock louder and faster now, annoyance taking over me.

"Xander, Xander." I call frantically.

I pause awaiting an answer or at least a noise but nothing.

"Shit." I hiss.

I wipe sweat from under my neck and kick twice at the door.

"Xander open this door please." I yell.

With no response from Xander, I stumble back panic starting to ripple though my insides.

Maybe this is some sick joke, a prank. Everyone was doing pranks on YouTube these days.

I start to breath slower, holding my chest. 

"A prank... yeah.. possibly." I tell myself.

Suddenly, the lock on the bedroom door begins to turn. I look up mouth wide open.

What if the person about to enter was not Xander? What if it was an axe murderer or I don't know. 

Oh please let it be him.

Xander charges in and closes the door behind him.

"Xander." I whisper. 

He smiles broadly staring at me from head to toe.

"Why do you look so flustered Angy?".

I storm over to Xander, my fingers pointing in his face.

"What the fuck is this Xander, you have me locked up in here with a snack like a fucking dog, what are you playing at?" I yell. 

Xander's soft smile turns to a hard glare.

"Calm down Angy... please."

"Hurry and explain Xander before I flip out." I moan.

"I think you have already flipped out." He says matter of factly.

"Fuck you." I scream.

Why was I even wasting my time asking questions, I needed to get out of here and fast.

I push Xander aside but he barely budges. I try to grip the door behind him but he grips my body by my waist and pushes me back.

"What are you doing?" I cry.

I try to get past him but Xander says,

"Oh no you don't." and pushes me back again.

"You sick fuck, let me go." I whine.

Tears are pouring down my cheeks as I realise the situation I am in. With Xander being way more stronger then me, and holding the keys to my only exit. I was doomed.

 ⏩  ⏩ ⏩