First date part one❤

UNEDITED

Angelina's POV:

Nervous was an understatement. I haven't been on a proper date in ages, about two months come to think. I smooth down my grey and white peplum dress and pull my two french plaits over my shoulders. It was time to face time Lulu whilst I do my final touches to my makeup. I press call on face time and wait. Lulu picks up, her beautiful face taking up the screen.

"Hey sis." She screeches excitedly.

I wave her a hi smiling widely.

"Hey Lulu baby." Was my reply.

"How's it going?".

I couldn't tell her about my job loss so I just kept my reply simple.

"I've been good yeah, work and that, going for a coffee now." I say.

Lulu gives me a confused look.

"With who please."

"Some guy." I say blushing.

"Oh hell yeah." Lulu cries out.

I giggle placing my phone down.

"I just need to do my blusher." I say as I walk to my dresser to pick a pink shade.

"You look good sis, I hope you are good and not just saying you are."

"Of course not." I mumble choosing a dark yet light tone to compliment my eye shadow.

"I can't hear you." Lulu calls.

Sighing I flip the phone a bit so the speaker is not covered.

"I said of course not, can you stop worrying?".

I apply my blusher whilst Lulu changes the subject telling me about her trip, nice guys and dates she has been on.

"I've got to go prepare dinner with my housemate so we can talk later." She suggests.

"Sound's good." I reply.

We have a virtual hug and kiss then I hang up.

Ahh how I missed her dearly. When the only person you have goes away for a year, it is hard as hell. I check my watch and it is just after 2. Me and Xander are meant to meet at 3 but I wanted to be later then him in case I ended up meeting a catfish. At least if I was late I could check him out before he checked me out.

I grab my bag off my bed and make my way downstairs and out the door. Time to meet up with mystery Skype guy Xander.

As I drive to Costa in town I start to think deeply about the whole situation. Xander was a total stranger but then again he has been there for me. And when we talk we keep getting closer and closer. I wanted to get to know him as a friend and see what happened. What the worse that could happen if I met him in a public place and always took my car!

I park a few shops down from Costa and then grab my phone out my bag. I text Xander asking him where he is. It was 3 on the dot and I needed to ensure he went in Costa first. He quickly replies saying he is parking up. Hmm he was not late, I liked that. I peer up the other street to see if I spot him parking. But I didn't. I turn around in my seat and spot a truck type car parking up three spaces behind me.

I watch as Xander exits his car. He is wearing a grey top and black jeans, alongside black timberland's. It seems he has cut his hair much shorter then our last Skype talk but I liked the new look. I watch as he smooths down his hair and can't help but think yeah he looks quite sexy. I watch as he starts to walk the sidewalk. I quickly turn forward ducking down in my seat. I didn't want him to spot me just yet. When he walks past the car without a glance in my direction I sigh in relief and sit back up. I fix my hair in the side mirror and reapply lipstick. I then text him and tell him I'm parking up. I play Justin Bieber Love yourself and Galantis no money before getting out my car and making my way to Costa.

Xander's POV:

I order a bottle of water whilst I wait for Angelina. My nerves were playing up and after another fight with mum over her listening to my voicemail's and sneaking in my room. I was pleased to leave my house before we killed each other. She was ruining my life as well as her own.

 ➡   ➡  ➡

Find out how there first date goes in the next chapter!! 

Thanks all for reading.

Dedication to ssc263 for reading and commenting, Thankyou!