new clothes?❤

Still In Angelina's POV:

"If you want to stay alive Angy, you should be careful what you say."

Xander roughly pulls me up off the floor.

"Your mum." I whisper.

"What did you say?" Xander yells.

I look him straight in the eyes. I wasn't scared of him. I'd rather die then live here with him for the rest of my life.

"I said your Mum, does she know about all this."

Xander's eyes widen.

"Why?" He asks.

"Does she know her son is a perverted monster that lures innocent women out of town and keeps them there against their will."

Xander's face automatically turns to a frown.

"Take that back Angelina."

I roll my eyes stepping closer to him. 

"I may be lonely Xander, I may only have my sister but at least I don't have to kidnap someone in order to keep a significant other, you're pathetic, go to hell." I say all in one breath.

Xander grits his teeth and bring his clenched hand up and punches me square in the face.

I yelp before falling back and then fall to the ground.

"Owwww." I yell.

Xander kneels down and starts to wipe the blood coming from my nose.

"You keep crossing the line Angy and you won't last a week." He screams.

"Let's get you all clean." He tells me.

The pain throbbing through me is enough to tell him to just kill me but instead I let him pick me up and wipe up my bleeding nose.

When he is done, he unties my hands.

"Try anything stupid and I'll crack your neck, and you know I will." He threatens.

I nod, my energy levels so low.

He directs me under the shower.

"You have ten minutes." He says before leaving me standing under the shower fully clothed. He closes the curtain harshly behind him.

I look down at my hands stretching them out and frowning at the rope marks. 

I slowly pull my clothes off starting with my top then my jeans throwing them to the side.

I then look down at my naked body, I already look slimmer and in need of a workout.

I turn the shower nob so there's more hot water then cold and start to rub the water through my hair and across my face, being careful of my nose that now felt fractured.

"Do you need soap." Xander calls from behind the curtain.

I freeze. If I said yeah, would he come here and try something with me or would he pass it through the curtains with dignity. 

I would test him actually.

I yank the shower curtains open causing him to jump back.

"Can I have soap and shampoo." I request confidently.

Xander stares at my naked body lustfully from head to toe.

I suppress myself from telling him to take a picture as it will last longer.

"Umm sure." He says as if he is suddenly embarrassed.

He grabs a shampoo off the bath edge and the soap from the sink, and hands them to me.

Xander's mouth parts before he looks away blushing.
I turn around so he gets a glance of the back of me putting the soap and shampoo on the given shelf.

I turn back and quickly close the curtain.

He failed the test miserably. Of course part of this ideal was sexually orientated.

He was trying to act modest but deep down he probably wanted to sex me all over the house.

I start to scrub at my body harshly with the soap, trying to get every part of him off me but who was I kidding. Soon Xander would be all over me in more ways then one.

Xander's POV:

I stare down at the bathroom floor, listening to the water droplets hit the shower floor.

Why did Angy confidently show me her naked body? What was she implying? Whatever she was up too, I didn't like it.

I had to be smart with Angy or she could easily outsmart me. She was eager to escape and I am finding it hard to get her on board. Harder then I expected.

The shower stops and I quickly grab her a towel off the side shelf.

I go to push the towel through the curtain for matters of privacy, but Angy yanks the curtain open showing her full self to me.

Her hair is stuck to her face and she is hugging herself as if shes becoming cool.

I offer the towel and she slowly takes it.

"What next?" She asks.

I shrug. "You tell me." I reply. She wraps the towel around her tightly and gives me a confused look.

"Xander what do you mean by its up to me, this is your kidnap scheme not mine."

I chuckle. "Let's just get you dried." I tell her.

"I can dry myself." She snaps.

"I did not mean it like that." I snap back.

"Listen Angy, in order for this to be easy for us both, we need some common ground, starting with your attitude."

She nods obediently.

"Now cmon, lets go to the bedroom so you can dry."

I make sure Angy walks in front of me and I direct her to the guest room where I first kept her hostage.

Once inside, Angy stalks to the bed.

"I am going to turn around and let you dry and dress with all your decency, I am not a monster."  I tell her.

She nods smiling as if she is relieved. I turn around and cross my arms.

There was only a drawer and lamp on one side of the room so I was she sure she wouldn't try anything with those objects.

"What am I meant to wear." Angy calls out.

"Check the drawers Angy, I bought some clothes for you."

Angy sucks her teeth irritated.

"Where's my bag Xander, it had overnight clothes inside."

I can tell she is becoming irritated but unsure of her potential actions as I am turned away from her.

"I still have your bag Angy."

"Right, can I have it?" She asks.

"Get dressed Angy then yes okay whatever." I tell her. Knowing full well she would not get it anytime soon.

"Thank you." She whimpers.

"I am going to look after you Angy, don't you worry." I assure her.

"Oh please Xander, please just stop." She says quietly.

"Just.... stop." She croaks as if shes on the brink of tears again.

  ➳