she is nearly mine ❤

Chapter title: she is nearly mine 

Xander's POV:

Lust and love surges through my veins as I watch the girl of my dreams walk away.

I want nothing more then for me and her to cuddle and fuck the night away, but I knew better then to rush it with someone as special as Angelina.

Instead I will flatter and sweeten her, and I can already tell I have her where I need her.

I make my way to the front door and pick up the house keys off the hook, pushing them in my back pocket. I then stroll upstairs to set up the guest room.

I will need to make the bed and plump the pillows.

I'll also bring up some water and snacks in case she becomes peckish in the night.

Angelina is my Angel so I need to treat her like one.

Once I have fixed up her room, I call Angy upstairs to get her settled.

"Wow, Xander, ain't these sheets cute." Angy says as she strokes the cat patterned duvet.

"I knew you would like them." I reply, crossing my arms proudly.

I move to the lamp by the bed and turn it on.

"Get cosy Angy, I'm off to set up my bedroom."

"Goodnight Xander and thanks again."

"You're ever so welcome girl." I say, as I switch off the main light and stroll out the room.

As I close in the door, I can't help but wonder if she feels exactly how I do now. 

The things I'd do for snuggles till sunrise.

Boundaries though.

Actually, fuck boundaries, she is nearly mine.

🔲 🔳 ⚫ ⚪ 

Angelina's POV:

Stretching out, I flutter my eyes to an open. I had slept beautifully but I was starving.

I turn to the bedside table and spot a plate of crackers and cheese with a small note.

'I bought this snack up earlier as I was awake all night sorting stuff out. So enjoy this snack if you become peckish'

Smiling happily, I sit up and start to munch the snack before me.

I don't even care that I haven't completed my morning freshening up routine.

Well it wasn't like I had any of my stuff up here anyway. I left it all in the living room last night. Even my phone. Damn it.

I bet Lulu would be spamming me with messages.

I just wish she would come back already.

After I down the crackers, I stroll over to the door and go to open it. At first it does not budge. Must be stiff.

But after a few more attempts I realise I'm locked in. Shit.

"Xander." I call out.

But no reply.

I bang ferociously on the door but nothing.

Fuck this.

I rush to the far window and open the curtains.

"Noooo." I screech.

The window is bolted shut and leads to nothing but a wall opposite.

Panic ripples through me as the realisation sets in.

The door was not stiff, it was a new door for goodness sake.

The window was not locked by me or the landlord, Xander had locked it purposely.

This was all some type of set up. 

Xander was keeping me locked up for whatever reason.

No no no.

This can't be happening.

⏩  ⏩

Insta me: