Time to comply ❤

Chapter title: Time to comply❤

Angelina's POV:

"Just stop." I croak out between breathes.

I have finished drying myself but want to extend my time in this room as much as I can. I like having this me time.

I get up and walk towards the drawers that has a cute lamp atop.

I trace my finger across the top of the drawer biting my lip.

What type of clothes has Xander actually bought for me.

I yank the drawer open and fiddle through the piles of jeans. I grab a black pair and check the size. Size 12. My size. I inspect the jeans and they seem fresh and new.

I throw it on the bed and open the next drawer.

I gasp at the sight of lingerie.

"Are you okay?" Xander asks.

I ignore him and pick up the piles of bras and sexy panties. I'd rather not wear any of these.

I slam the drawer shut and move to the next.

"Angelina answer me." Xander demands.

I turn around, he still has his back to me.

"Oh nothing I'm fine." I say in a fake happy voice.

I turn back to the drawers and open the final one. Inside is some shirts and plain t shirts. 

I grab a black shirt and throw it on the bed. I want to look as plain as possible.

"Can I have socks?" I ask as I stalk to the bed.

"Yeah I'll grab some soon." He tells me.

I get dressed quickly - leaving out the bra and panties.

"All done." I say.

Xander turns to me and nods.

"Perfect." He says looking me up and down.

I turn on my feet going to sit on the bed.

"Come sit." I offer.

Xander frowns as if shocked.

"Um okay yeah." He tells me as he walks over and sits beside me. 

I look in his eyes. They're tired, I can tell. Also, they are empty. It must take a lot of effort to kidnap someone and deal with them wanting to leave and showing emotions of hate towards you.

"You're ummm.. there is bras if you want." He says looking away embarrassed.

"I'm good." I tell him.

"Xander." I murmer.

Xander turns to me quickly.

"Yes Angy." He says.

"I'm ready to comply." I tell him with a smile.

I hate how the words sound once they leave my mind and then my mouth.

But, the best thing for me right now is to act as behaved as I can. Whilst I am acting behaved, I can conjure up an escape plan. I need to survive right now and this was part of surviving. 

"Really." Xander asks sounding surprised.

"I mean yeah." I shrug.

"I'm willing to give this." I look around me, "Give this a try." I say looking back at Xander.

Xander smiles widely, gleaming excitedly.

"I'm so happy you're on board." He beams.

Oh please, on board was just a cover. From the moment this conversation is over, I will be making plans in my head and hopefully one will lead to my freedom.

"Well this is a cause for celebration." He beams standing up.

I look at him taken back. He best not have anything sexual in mind because I will not be complying with that. Maybe I should make that clear.

"But Xander one thing.."

"Enough chatter Angy, let's pop open some champagne and cheers to our new life together."

I nod feeling extremely unsure.

But I can't go against what he says after just saying I was down for it all.

"Sounds great." I say.

Xander grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"Woah." I scream, feeling as if Xander just swept me right off my feet.

He pulls me towards the door then turns around so we are face to face.

"You're so beautiful Angy, wow." He tells me, staring into my eyes.

I bite my lip looking away.

"Let's go celebrate." I say hoping it will deter him from staring longingly at me.

Xander keeps hold of my arm and pulls me out the room.

-