Xanders Habit Revealed❤

Xander's POV Continued:

I log out of Facebook and my phone starts ringing. I rush to my Chester drawers and pick it up. Its from 'Juicey Lucy'

"Yes." I answer.

"Are you coming over tonight?"

Guilt gushes though me because although me and Angelina are just friends, I'm sure she wouldn't be accepting of my weekly habit.. not that she ever needs to know about it.

"I... Well.. Maybe." I answer, quickly feeling like an idiot.

Juicey Lucy laughs at me full out crackling.

"Just tell me a time Xander."

Every time she said my real name I literally wished that the Saturday weeks ago I had not told her my real name and had said Nathan or Jason but that Saturday I was overwhelmed and very nervous.

FLASHBACK - THAT SATURDAY!

All alone I trail the lone dark streets to a blank white door, although the door was plain, I knew that what was upstairs was far from that. I gulped nervously pushing my finger on the buzzer, the loud buzz caused me to retreat back looking around the street hoping no one I knew saw me. The door suddenly buzzed loud which meant I was able to go inside. Once inside I was once again surrounded by blank white walls and a single staircase. Shrugging I make my way up the stairwell and when I reach the top I see a waiting area with a few guys sat looking how I felt 'Very Embarrassed'. I stroll over to the reception desk trying to act as bold as I could muster.

A smiley big boobed brunette comes over and sits at the desk giving me a wide smile.

"Hello Mr, how may I help you?"

I look at her confused. She was greeting me as if I was here for a job interview or something.

"I'm here for the private services." I say in a barely audible voice. I clear my throat looking around the room but no one seems interested in me at all.

"Oh sure, take a form and we will do our best to fill your preferred preferences."

I nod and voice my thanks.

I take the clipboard and take a seat. When my friend recommend this, I didn't expect this service. I fill in the basics of the form. Name, age, height blah blah. I chose brunette as all previous flings have been brunette and unfortunately every blonde girl I've met has lived up to the stereotype. In terms of age I chose between 19 - 25 and etc. Once the form was completed I returned it and was to to wait to be called to my assigned lady. All sounded simple although I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Around 15 minutes later a tall brunette lady in a sexy black matching underwear outfit strolls towards me.

"Follow me." Were her two single words.

My heartbeat suddenly races as I follow this incredibly hot women towards the back excitement welling inside me at the thought of what I was about to pay for and boy It ended up being worth the price

--

"XANDER.. XANDER ARE YOU THERE."

"Oh crap sorry, I was daydreaming."

"What the hell?" Lucy whines.

"I was in thought." I groan back.

"Well how about you answer me, now I have a free slot from 10pm to 11pm, its yours if you like."

I sigh loudly.

"Oh Xander, you know you want the slot."

"Fuck sake, of course I want it." I growl disappointed with myself.

"Hmm well I'll see you later."

Lucy giggles then hangs up.

I throw the phone down on the bed, I was a hypocrite. I stood criticizing my own mother about her habit but I couldn't stop mine. Every Friday and recently Saturday nights I had been feeding this habit and I am not proud of it but I plan to stop it once I have Angelina in my life.

Angelina's POV:

Smiling from ear to ear, I text Xander back, just 20 minutes ago I had shared my number with him and he had texted me hello, how are you. And yet I was smiling at my phone because it was him. 

I reply with a simple, "Hello Xander, I am good, how about you?".

Since losing my job I had gained a little weight and became a bit lazy. The 2,500 was nearly finished after spending £250 on car repairs and another £250 on clothes and put 1,000 away for savings. The other £1,000 would be for bills and petrol. Sighing I feel myself becoming teary over the matter once again and stop myself. What happened has happened and Id just have to find a new job as soon as possible. 

Xander replied with "I am really well love, just at home from work, I have been thinking of us meeting up and was hoping you would be free this upcoming Saturday?"

My heart flutters nervously, I never knew Xander would mention this so quick into us texting. I needed to reply without sounding so desperate.

I say. "I am free this weekend actually, it would be nice to meet up."

Sighing I sit in the couch running my hands through my hair, since losing my job I had lost myself a bit, I needed to get out, date and have fun, I really did. My phone vibrates and I check it 

From Xander, "That's great, how about costa, cliche I know."

I giggle a little, he was a sweetie.

"Costa it is, lets do it." I reply.

Well I guess I have a date with someone I met online. Risky but also exciting.

Time to order something nice to wear online for this date.

  🔜 🔜 

Author's Note: if you remember way back in the chapters I mentioned Xander's habit and this is it. :/ PROS!!