now I had her.❤

Angy's POV:

The smell of roast lamb causes me to wake up abruptly. 

Xander enters the room with a steaming hot plate.

My mouth gaps open in hunger.

"It's all yours Angy." Xander tells me.

I sit up best I can and watch as Xander places the plate on a table and pushes the table so my legs are neatly tucked under.

I realise that in order for me to eat, Xander will have to untie the chains around my arms.

How wrong was I?

Xander grabs a chair from another room and places it opposite me.

He picks up a knife and fork and starts to pick up food off the plate.

"Open up." He demands.

"I can feed myself." I tell him looking him straight in the eyes.

"Cmon Angy, lets do this the easy way."

I groan, screaming out in frustration.

"I am starving Xander and in no control of anything right now. You could at least let me feed myself."

Xander sighs.

"Next time I will let you but just this time, I will need you to comply."

Next time? What was this crazy idiot planning for me. And why did he think I would be here forever, I had to escape. I just had to.

I nod in a no gesture but I know that it wouldn't make a difference.

Slowly but surely, Xander feeds me the luscious roast. I can not deny how good it tastes. Every part of it cooked perfectly. 
I made out it wasn't all that because I do not want him to have any satisfaction.

"Right, now that we're done, let's have a proper chat shall we."

I nod, feeling stuffed on food and much better. Despite the fact I was tied up and had not showered in ages.

"How about I do the talking and you do the listening and when I am done, you can have your say Angy."

I sigh loudly. 

I had so much to say and ask, but barely any energy to fight and a desperate need to know what his intentions are. It was time to listen.

Xander's POV:

Her lips tremble as she waits for me to speak.

Where do I even start?

I already tried to explain to her earlier that it should be us against the world, but it didn't go down well.

Time to try a different approach.

"From school Angy, I've been belittled and hurt by people."

I pause, clasping my hands together.

"To be loved or cared for has been a challenge from the moment my dad left... Now before I continue, I want you to know that this is not excuses for everything but more so my reasoning for this.. this situation."

"Just cut to the chase Xander, why are you doing this?".

"I'm lonely Angy, and don't say you're not. We as a two can start a fresh new life together. I've got money, a car, everything you need and...."

"Xander, You need to give me an option, you can't just force me." Angy wails.

"Time to listen Angy, you will have your say."

Angy tuts loudly, sitting back looking defeated.

"So yes, maybe it was unfair of me to take you without permission and force you to stay but I knew if I didn't, I would lose you, I'd lose you to another lame guy and I could not afford that."

I lean forward reaching over to Angy.

"What the fuck." She whimpers.

I caress her left cheek yet Angy shuffles in the seat using all her strength to move away from me.

"Don't you are touch me." She complains.

"Only yesterday we was kissing and hot for each other Angy." I say.

Her face begins to blush, her pale cheeks glowing red, she then contorts her face into a frown.

"Well that was yesterday and well it was before you kept me hostage and had me begging for freedom so alot has changed." She says sarcastically.

I sit back, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Give me a chance, better yet give us a chance and I promise it will be the best thing you have ever done."

Angelina shrugs looking up at the ceiling, I wonder what she is thinking. I wonder if her anger towards me was beginning to change - change into complete defeat and she realises that I am right. Either way, I was not letting Angelina free now I had her.