Fighting for freedom ❤

Quick recap readers.

I try to get past him but Xander says,

"Oh no you don't." and pushes me back again.

"You sick fuck, let me go." I whine.

Tears are pouring down my cheeks as I realise the situation I am in. With Xander being way more stronger then me, and holding the keys to my only exit. I was doomed.

Fighting for freedom ❤

Still in Angy's POV:

With that in mind, I walk to the bed and slump down. Xander locks the door then walks up to me.

"Listen Angy, you are not going to like what I'm about to say."

"Just let me go." I groan.

"I can't." He shouts.

I look up at him. A longing fear and desperation in my eyes.

"But... why.." I whisper.

"You're mine Angy and that's it."

I nod my head side to side confused.

"I don't understand Xander, what's going on."

Xander strolls to the window playing with his hands.

"When I was 15 I had to watch my Mums ex boyfriend beat my Mum till she was unconscious and that made me think a lot."

Xander turns back to me and smiles.

"It made me think what type of man would want to hurt a woman that way, to the point she was begging for her life."

I nod, willing to listen to this terrible story.

"So I promised myself two things. One, I would find a woman and look after her forever and always."

I swallow hard realizing that I'm that woman. 

"And two, I would kill that man if I ever saw him again, I would choke him till I felt the last breath leave his body."

I wrap my arms around myself in pure fear. Xander had a side to him that I was very scared of. He was capable of murder so where does that leave me if I don't obey him.

"So since I have accomplished one of those things already..."

"How so.." I interrupt. 

"Well lets just say my Mum's ex boyfriend is no more."

"Omg." I yelp racing to the door.

"Please let me go Xander, you have scared me with every piece of my soul, please."

I start to kick and thrash at the door.

"You cant.. just keep me here." I scream out of breath.

I suddenly feel tired of flipping out and I slide by body down the door and sit with my knees under my chin.

"You're wrong Angelina." Xander tells me.

I stare down at the floor, wiping away the tears falling uncontrollably. 

"You have no life back at home so why would I let you go back. You see Angelina, were more in sync then you will ever know."

I wrap my arms around my knees and watch as Xander slowly walks up to me.

"We're both alone in this world. Both lost and looking but can't find. You have family but the love is lost and well me, I never had any family except my Mum. But she's on her way to the grave and not even FRANK drug services can stop that."

Then it hit me.

The coasters I brought him.

His Mum must be an alcoholic.

No wonder he looked so down about the gift.

"But now we have each other, a new home, money, a new setting. We can both start fresh and leave behind the tragic memories."

Xander stops in front of me and puts out his hand.

I slowly raise my head up, I stare at his hand wondering what me taking it is gonna mean for me. I guess I'll find out.

I take his hand and he pulls me up. He pulls me close and we are face to face. 

"Be mine Angelina, together we can conquer the world."

Impulsively, I raise my other hand and slap him hard in the face.

"How dare you decide my fate." I scream in his face.

Xander grits his teeth holding back the anger I can see growing by the second.

"How can you bring me here and try to keep me here, I trusted and liked you and now you have deceived me."

"Wait no.." He begins.

"Shut up." I yell.

It was my turn to speak.

"You will hear me out." I tell him.

He grimaces then nods for me to continue.

"You may think in some sick way that you are doing the right thing, but the police would say other wise."

Xander raises his eyesbrows.

"So if you let me go now, we can forget this ever happened and stay friends okay, or if not, I'm going to die trying to get as far away from here as I can." I breath.

Xander takes it all in for a few seconds, yet it felt like forever. He then shrugs.

"Your call Angy."

"What do you mean?" I ask in a panic.

"You wanted it the hard way." He replies.

With that, Xander strolls past me to the door.

"Xander please." I beg.

Xander turns to me.

"I have barely had anything I love stick around Angy, and I'm not about to let you go, so get comfy."

"Fuck that Xander, please."

Xander takes the keys out his pocket and turns back to the door.

"Where are you going?" I moan. I am feeling more and more defeated.

Xander jiggles the keys in his hand and I try to grab them but he pulls away roughly.

"Don't try that stunt." He grins.

"You sick bastard." I yell.

Xander raises his hand and whacks me hard in the neck, the impact felt like a ton of bricks hitting my whole body.

I fall back clasping my chest in my hands. I lost my breath for a few seconds.

"Behave Angy."

I decide in that second that I would rather die then obey Xander's sick idea. I would rather fight and fight then agree to this sick agreement. 

I turn away from him as if I have given up then quickly turn around and kick Xander right in the balls. Nice shot is my thoughts. He towers over keeping tight hold of the keys in his hands as he howls in pain.

"You... will.. pay." He splutters out. 

⏩ ⏩ ⏩