First date two ❤

Author's Note: Here's a NEW YEARS EVE Chappie! Thanks for reading.

Xander's POV:

As I sip my water I watch every person entering and exiting Costa. I dab at my forehead as the nerves were causing me to sweat a little. I was about to meet the lady I been wanting for years. 

Before I added Angy on Skype, I went to her school but she never noticed me . Schools are big and we never hanged out in the same places and with the same people. I am soon brought out of my thoughts as Angelina enters Costa. She is wearing a tight enough dress for my eyes to scan her body over and over. Her makeup is done immaculately and her eyes sparkle with her every glare around the place. I put my hands together smiling broadly. She was just as perfect as I remember. She eyes around anxiously and her eyes finally land on me. She half smiles coming over to me.

I get up and pull her chair out.

"Hi Angelina."

"Hey." She says blushing slightly.

"Thank you." She says before sitting down.

"What can I get you?" I ask and Angelina bites her nail in thought.

"A cappuccino please." She says.

"Great." 

I walk over to the counter ready to order. Fuck. She was perfect. I wanted every part of her to be mine. I had to impress her today and not fuck up.

I order two cappuccino's and two blueberry muffins then make my way back to the table. I give Angelina her hot drink and cake and she thanks me.

"Very gentleman like of you." She says.

"Oh it's nothing." I say.

Angy nods in a yes manner and sits forward a little leaning towards me.

"Thank you for uno.. being there for me." She begins.

"I'm not that close to my family except for my sister but as you no she is away right now."

"Ayeeee no problem Angy getting to know you has been a pleasure." I reply.

Angy smiles sipping at her drink.

"Oh and I'd never ask guys out so count yourself lucky." She says.

I chuckle. "I must be." I say.

We go on to talk about our week, Angy working at the cinder kitchens and then it got to relationships.

"My last relationship was last year with some guy called Matt we met at school." Angelina says whilst looking in the distance.

I knew Matt, I remember him from school. But of course I couldn't tell her that or she might think I been stalking her since school which I kind of have but hey. It wasn't stalking - but more so looking at her social media until finding her Skype out and adding her.

"We didn't work out because he cheated on me.. the usual." She says waving it off dismissively.

"What about you?" She asks.

"Ummm well."

I couldn't exactly say that I have never been in a relationship.

"A few months ago I was with some chick called Julie not to serious but still it didn't work out when she moved far away." I lie.

"Okay yeah that sucks." She nods.

"Want another?" I offer picking up my empty cup.

"No thank you I need to head off soon." She tells me.

"No worries."

"But before I go I must say I'm glad I stumbled across u." Angelina says with a smile.

"I'm glad too."

"Random yes but nice." She says quickly.

So nice! fuck, How I wanted to take her home and . . .

"What you up to for this evening?" She asks me.

Going home to get punched up by my alcoholic mother then pack up some stuff as I'm moving out end of the month. But the actual answer Angelina got was;

"Going to meet some guys for some beers how about you missy?".

Angelina blushes at the pet name before answering. "Dinner with my parents." She smiles.

"Nice."

Angelina puts her handbag on the table and finds her mirror then holding it up she starts to apply lipstick. I try not to watch her and I peer around the place.

"Do you need a lift to your car?" I offer.

"Oh no its just a few cars up." She declares.

"I hope to see you again soon Angelina." I say as we both get up.

"Sure." She replies.

I nod trying to work out if the sure was her being nice or if she genuinely wanted to meet again. Angelina's turns around to tuck in her chair. Damn her ass was smoking. I cough and look away. We walk out together and stop outside the door facing each other.

"I'll text you when I am home later." She tells me.

"Yeah cool."

I put my arms out for a hug and Angy hugs me quickly then we part ways. She waves me a bye and I wave back.
I stare at her ass a bit before getting out my phone and texting my mum.

I'm coming home Mum, do you need anything?

Of course I knew what my Mum would say but I may as well ask her because if I go home empty handed she will send me out anyway.

"A large bottle of gin and a packet of cigarettes please and hurry up."

I sigh and start to walk to my van.

 ➡ ➡ ➡