Chapter 4- Mystery Dresser

Hermione's POV

I woke up laying on the couch. I touch my hair and it's light and fluffy, no syrup.

I feel my back, nothing and I smell like...like Draco. But that can't be right. Well I have to get to my second class. Potions with Mr. Newt. 

I find my wand in my pocket and stand up. I squeal! I stepped on something sharp! I lift my foot up to find a silver ring with green snakes. It's Draco's ring.

I put it in my pocket and open the door. "Granger you have never looked better!"

Snape is actually smiling. "Did Draco come in while I was in my room?"

"Perhaps. I'm not telling."

I roll my eyes and walk to potions. I'm the first one there surprisingly. I sit down and Mr. Newt smiles at me. "Hello Miss Granger. How are we today?"

"I'm okay Mr. Newt."

"That's good to hear."

"What're we gonna be brewing today?"

"Love potions."

"Why?"

"Only five minute ones. I'll be pairing you up, of course. I believe, why there he is! Mr. Malfoy if you'd be as kind to sit next to Miss Granger. You two shall be partners."

Draco sits next to me. "Partners for what?"

"Love potion."

"L-love potion?"

He gulps and sits back. "So, how was breakfast Hermione?"

"Terrible thanks for asking."

"I'm sorry."

"No your not. We had a promise and you broke it. No more Mudblood names. To make it worse you called me other things."

Tears were brought to my eyes. I realize that now it's not only me and Draco but everyone and they were all looking at me. "Now let us start class. Today we are making a love potion. Only the five minute one please. Ready set go!"

I start stirring the potion and Draco starts cutting up different things. He drops them into the pot until it's turned the correct color. "Good Malfoy and Granger. You two now take a sip."

"You first Hermione."

I take a small sip and suddenly my explodes. I never noticed how hot Draco looks in that suit. "So Draco wanna have some kisses from me? You just have to ask."

"Of course not, kisses from a Mudblood."

That knocked me out of it. "Your turn Draco."

"Okay."

He takes a sip and then suddenly starts straightening his suit. "Hey there sweetheart. Are you trash? Cause I wanna take you out. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven cause you look like an angel."

He suddenly shakes his head and is back. He whispers something that only I could hear, "Your almost too beautiful to be an angel. What am I thinking?"

"What'd you say Draco?"

"Nothing!"

He blushes and we raise our hands. "Done professor."

I smile as he comes over. "Perfect concoction. Now you are free to do what you wish."

Draco takes my hand and leads me all the way to our room. "Draco, I have a question."

Snape smiles, "I'd love to hear this."

"No Snape Polyjuice."

He swings open and Draco brings me into his room. "Draco I woke up after breakfast completely clean and I stepped on this. Isn't this yours?"

I take out the ring and he nods. "Yep. That is my ring."

"The problem was syrup had soaked through my robe onto my shirt. Did you-"

He blushes, "I needed to make up for what I caused. Nothing was on your last layer though! I just washed you up and then redressed you."

I hand him his ring. "Why do you call me Mudblood?"

He smiles, "Because your my Mudblood Hermione Granger."

He grabs my waist and pulls me onto his bed. I'm laying on top of him. "I'm trying to protect you Mudblood. Play along with what I do. I don't want my girl hurt by a bunch of jealous Slytherin girls."

He turns me over so I'm under him. "Draco, don't."

"I'm trying to be a good boy, but you make that very hard."

He kisses my chin. "Draco slow down."

He stops and let's me up. "I'm sorry Hermione. It's just so hard when you act like that."

"How?"

"Like how you are. Now get out I need some private time to calm myself."

I nod and leave the room. I go into my room and sit there, practicing some spells that are fairly simple.

There's a knock at my door. A note slides under it. It says, in green writing, open the door.

I'm bet that's from Draco. I open the door and scream. But almost no sound comes out as I'm thrown to the ground. My head hits ground and everything blurs.
-----
Draco's POV

I set up the perfect candlelight dinner for Hermione and me in my room. I open the door to go get Hermione. Her bedroom door is wide open.

I walk in and she's not there. I didn't think she went anywhere. But then I see a note on her bed addressed to me. "Draco,

I hate you so much and I've runned away from this HogWurts because of it.

Herminee"

This isn't something Hermione would write. First off, she used two things wrong in her letter. Secondly, she spelt her own name wrong. This looks like Triena's handwriting.

Then I see a small piece of paper on the floor. It reads, open the door.

I can see there was a scuffle here. There's a lock of Hermione's gorgeous brunette hair and its glowing. I pick it up and tap it with my wand.

It turns into a...a video. What it shows is horror.

Masked people grabbing her and all I see is her hitting her head off the ground. But I also hear a word. Lake.