Chapter 14- The End Of Their Visit

Draco's POV

I shook the screaming, crying Hermione. "Please Hermione. Wake up!"

Suddenly her eyes flashed open. She jumped up and almost fell of the bed. I quickly grab her by her waist and pull her to me.

"Sh Sh Hermione it was only a dream. It was only a nightmare."

She looks around and faces me. "Draco you'd never hurt me right?"

"Never! Your my little Mudblood. It's scripted on your arm. I'd never ever hurt you."

"What about Bellatrix. Where is she?"

"Bellatrix is dead Hermione. She's not here."

I stare at her and wonder what her dream was about. "Am I pest Draco?"

"No. Tell me what your dream was about, please."

"Bellatrix tore me from bed. She put me down in that very same hallway and rewrote over my scar. Then you were there, smiling. You drew a broken heart next to Mudblood. Then Bellatrix made you aim your wand and me and start the forbidden curse, then I woke up."

My poor little girl. I wrap my arms around her. Her tears drop onto my Mark. I bring her closer to me, being careful of her fragile body.

I nuzzle her neck and inhale her sweet smell. "Hermione. I'd never hurt you, I swear."

"I believe you. It's just seeing Bellatrix again."

"What wonderful Christmas dream..."

Hermione laughs dully. She turns over to face me. "Should I prove I'd never hurt you?"

"Yes."

She smiles mischievously. I bring my lips to hers and bite her bottom lip. Our tongues dance and then, after a while I know she needs air. I on the other hand could do this all day.

I pull away from her. She takes a deep breath. "Believe me now?"

"Yes Draco."

"Merry Christmas little Mudblood."

"Merry Christmas Puppy."

"Puppy?"

"I always wanted a Puppy for Christmas but now I don't need one because I found what I need."

I make that small rumbling sound at the back of my throat. She smiles, "That is another reason. You make that little sound and it makes my heart beat harder and louder than ever."

"Oh yeah?"

I make that rumbling sound louder than I've ever done it before. "Am I a puppy or a full grown dog?"

"Your always my puppy."

"I wish you could've put that on my arm."

"Maybe some day I will."

I smile at her and then I realize what day it is and where we are. "Hermione. My mother loves Christmas more than anything so be careful. She will want to wake us up so when she comes in, pretend your sleeping."

She nods and smiles. She puts her head on my chest and snuggles in to get comfy.

I run her back gently, knowing that it soothes her.
-----
Later That Morning...Hermione's POV

I hear someone open the door and I shut my eyes tight. "Aw they are so adorable together," Narcissus' voice, "GET UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

I pretend to rub my eyes. I yawn and Draco is still pretending to sleep. "Hermione dear, would you do me a favor and wake up Draco."