Chapter 28- The Weddding

Draco's POV

I watched as my beautiful fiancée cam e in and I was in awe.

Her hair was in bouncy curls that fell like a waterfall around her shoulders. Her dress was red and had white gems that sparkled. The bottom was wide with little grills on the ends. The top was tight with velvety fabrics that fell down her side.

I couldn't be more happy. "Say Draco she looks happy."

Snape sat right next to me. He was going to marry us, did I forget to mention?
-----
Hermione's POV

Hagrid walked me up the isle. I could hear him sniffling. "Hagrid you don't need to cry."

"I know. *sniffle* But it's just so sweet that you chose me to be with you on this day "

"Aw Hagrid you were always like a father to me."

We get to Draco and I feel ecstatic.

His soft snowy hair is combed back. His blue eyes are locked with mine. His suit is green though. So is everyone in his party.

He takes his hands and slips them in mine. Snape is in between us. "Snape! What're you doing here?"

He smiles, "I am making you ties to each other."

My mouth almost drops. Snape had his painting removed and put here for us? "We are gathered here today to unite Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. If you have anything to say about this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence. "Hermione please state your vows."

I wipe away a tear in my eye. "Draco, I loved you that very day I got my owl from you. I was sad and angry because of you and with you. We were supposed enemies but somehow we became close friends. Your father made a cut that I tried to mend. I can't live without you Draco Malfoy."

Snape smiles at me, "Your turn Draco. Better be good!"

"Hermione Granger, I've only been with you and yet it seems like forever. I've laughed with you and cries. I've held you in my arms and you've had me in yours. I know this is short but I wanted it to mean something. I love you Mudblood."

"I love you Lion."

Snape smiles, "Blah blah blah! Sure your gonna say yes to all that cheap crap so you may kiss the bride!"

And we kissed. A knot tying us together was made and will not be undone.
-----
Hey! I hope you enjoyed The Boy Who Changed! I am going to write a sequel in...2018 March.

Haha I'm kidding! I'll start it once I finish my new book! Draco Malfoy and Snape's Secret. I promise that I will make a sequel!

Now until next time, for that last time in this book I say.

Comment, vote and follow.

Stay beautiful<3