Chapter 7-Snack With Slytherin

After potion there was free period. Draco took my hand and lead me down many different hallways. "Hello Salizar."

"Hello Draco my boy, how have you been?"

"Okay."

The green black painting stared at me. "A Mudblood? Why would you even-"

"This is the other Head Prefect. She has access to in here."

He rolls his eyes. "Yes of course."

The door opens and Draco leads me down stairs into the Slytherin Dungeon. "Hehe! Yeah right Baisly! He couldn't get that Granger gal into here if he tried."

"Hello guys? Baisly and Pansy."

Pansy glares at me. "You chose to save this book geek?"

Draco stiffens, "She's not just a book geek. She's more than that."

Baisly laughs, "He loves her! He even-"

Draco almost growls, "Shut up Baisly!"

Baisly laughs again. "Haven't said anything yet?"

"Said anything about what?" I inquire.

Baisly slaps his leg laughing. "Ya know, it's better than who you could've been with Draco. So..." Baisly grabs my hand and flips it to its palm. Then he kisses the center of my hand. "My name is Baisly. I was hoping to meet some of those Gryfindor hotties. Now you can introduce me."

Draco punches Baisly in the arm. "Come and introduce yourself Pansy. Don't be so rigid!"

Pansy slinks over to me. "My name is Pansy. I am Draco's discarded girlfriend."

"Shut up! You just imagined you were."

Pansy smiles and walks around Draco and me in a circle. "Mhm I didn't think you would ever be used as a boy toy Hermione Granger."

My mouth drops, is Draco using me? "How dare you Pansy! And to think I came for a friendly visit."

Pansy and Baisly laugh, "There is no such thing as a friendly visit, here Draco Malfoy. What's the real problem?"

"Engarda."

They both nod and say it back. "What's Engarda mean?"

"It uh means to guard something."

"Something of value?"

"Dependent on how you look at it."
-----
Draco's POV

I couldn't let her know the truth behind Engarda. It was too deep.

Engarda does mean to guard but it also means that Baisly, Pansy, and me have to talk...alone. I didn't like hidin stuff from Hermione. The truth is, it means that something is happening with our Marks.

Ever since Hermione and I became friends, mine has faded even more than since the Dark Lord was here. I had to see if theirs had too.

"Hermione, can you go to the lunch hall and get us a snack."

Hermione looks at me, really strange, "Of course. I'll just get food I guess."

Hermione leaves and I hear Salizar say "Got kicked out Mudblood?"

"Ya know Salizar, your almost as bad as Snape."

That shut him up. "Well she's feistier than she looks."

Pansy smiles at me. "Now what's the deal with Marks? Ours didn't do anything." Pansy said.

"But mine did. Ever since I became friends with Hermione, mine keeps fading, the closer I get."