Chapter 18- Special Occasions

Draco's POV

I adjusted my tie and stared toward the door.

Everyone around me stiffened as the sound of six feet echoed throughout the hallway.

We were outside and waiting right by the Hogwart's back doors. Then she emerged.

I stood in awe. She was wearing that green flouncy dress I gave her. It's too was a corset that, when tightened properly, gave any woman delicious curves. The color was black with a green stripe up the middle. The bottom of her dress was a bit different. It was flouncy and the top layer was dark green. Underneath that it just got a darker green til it got to black. Surprisingly, she was wearing the green gloves I gave her to go with her outfit. Her hair was up in a ponytail locking thing but you couldn't see the band. All you could see were luscious caramel spirals.

Her lips were a dark green. Her eyeshadow had an inner bright grass green and, I didn't think she could do it, but she faded it so that it turned black as it went out. It highlighted one of my favorite parts of her; her soft brown eyes. Her eyelashes were normal so I'm betting that she didn't let Ginny near them.

----
Hermione's POV

He stood there, in the middle of the crowd. Everyone had made a path from me to him.

His hair was ruffled slightly yet it was curved perfectly. His blue eyes stared into mine.

His suit was black with a green snake that started the bottom of his right ankle part of his leg. It curled up his body til it reached his neck. It was resting on his shoulder. His tie was just an emerald green. He smiles at me.

"This is for Hermione Granger."

He clears his throat. "We keep this love a photograph. We keep these memories to ourself."

He continues singing which brings back a memory.
-----
16 weeks beforehand

I laugh and turn up the radio. "Ugh what is this terrible music?"

"Od Sheepon. And this is my favorite song Draco!"

He smiles at me, "I rather like this idea of photographs. Do yours move?"

"Nope. Just one moment."

Draco tilts his head. "One special moment in which you captured?"

I smirk, "Yep but some moments you have to keep in here."

I place my hand against his chest, where his heart is beating. He smiles and bends down. He kisses me gently. I smile and my favorite song keeps going in the background as Draco trails his kisses along my collarbone, after every one returning to kiss my lips.
-----
He finishes off and he hit every note perfectly. He walks smoothly over to me and I run into his open arms.

There's a flash. Harry walks up to me and shakes a camera in my face. Then he leaves.

Draco releases me. "Hermione Granger, I have loved you, from that sassy young girl who punched me third year, to the same sassy young woman standing before me."

He bends to one knee and shoves his hand in his pocket. I put my hands over my mouth, "Will you marry me?"

I feel tears well to my eyes. "Yes Draco of course."

He slips a diamond ring on my finger. It has a red and green diamond. On one side it says, my name and the other says Draco. Except they are in opposite colors.

He stands up, picks me up into the air, and spins in a circle with me. Then he pulls me to him and kisses me. I smile and kiss back. Then I hear Baisly's voice.

"Now let's get this party started!!!"

He must be the DJ because instantly there is an upbeat happy song. Draco puts me down and Harry, Ginny, Luna, Pansy, and Neville walk up to me.

Luna puts her hand on my shoulder and her soft voice says, "Congrats. I was so happy when Neville proposed. And now that we are going to have a child."

She places a hand on her belly and smiles at me. "Oh Luna congrats. Sorry I've been-"

"You've been in a coma sorta thing I know. Neville just popped the question the day after we found out about my kid."

"Our child Luna."

Neville walks up behind me and Luna lens against him. "Congratulations Hermione. All thought I don't know Draco at all anymore, I wish you luck."

Neville and Luna then walk away. Ginny shakes my shoulders. "For once I helped surprise you Hermione! For once...that's why I was so excited about the ball! He was going to originally propose long ago. Oh and congratulations."

Ginny looks at Harry, "I wonder if he can top this?"

Harry gulps and goes back to talking to Draco. I laugh and Ginny goes over to Harry. Pansy then comes up to me.

"Hermione I know I certainly haven't been a best friend for long but I truly wish you the greatest with your engagement."

I can't help it, I hug Pansy. She stands frozen. "No one has ever hugged me before. Thank you Hermione."

She smiles as I release. Draco runs over to me. "Listen it's a slow song. Know what that means Hermione?"

I wrap my arms around his neck. He nods and places his hands a bit higher than my hips. I lean against his chest and we away to the steady beat. I look around. Luna and Neville dance so do Harry and Ginny. Baisly and Pansy keep looking at each other but never move a muscle. "Your friend is in trouble Puppy."

He moves his head and nods. I walk over to Pansy, giving her a push. Draco does the same to Baisly and they meet in the middle. Baisly makes the first move by grabbing Pansy's hips. Pansy then puts her hands around his neck, smiling.

Draco and me meet back together. I love every minute of it. Tonight could go on forever and I'd never get bored of it.
------

I have to finish here. Should I keep going? The answer is....I probably will dependent on my mood.

I definitely will. And if I made another book about Draco would you read it?

It would show his real good

So until next time I say vote comment and follow

Stay beautiful<3