Chapter 25- Yellow!

Hermione's POV (Late Afternoon)

I sit outside the Gryfindor common area with Pansy. Ginny and Luna are taking way to long.

"So Hermione, when are you and Draco gonna, ya know."

She winks at me and I feel blush rise to my cheeks. "Um after the wedding on our honeymoon."

Why does everyone care? It's not a freaking contest!

"I'm surprised he could wait that long and not try. Especially with how you look with bed head. He's addicted to your bed head and eyes."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Baisly." she shrugs.

"So what about you and Baisly?"

I wink at her and she smiles, "During your very own ball of course. We got so bleh that we didn't remember it til after we got the drinking potion. Baisly was rather good at it I suppose."

"Was he your first?"

"Yep but apparently Lavender beat me to him."

I choke on my drink, "Lavender?"

"Ha no I was joking. Bet Lavender will be Ron's first and only."

"Wait are they-"

"Together? Yes. Sorry about him Hermione but he was scum anyways."

The fat lady portrait swung open, "We are here!"

Ginny and Luna emerge in casual wear. "Why do you think that Mrs. Malfoy wanted us to wear this Hermione?" Luna asks in casual voice.

"I have no idea honestly. Guess we best apparate."

All of us hold hands and I think of Malfoy Manor. There's a swift of air and we appear standing outside the gates.

"Ah welcome you four."

Luna seems a little dizzy and Narcissus is instantly at her side, balancing her. Luna puts her fingers on her forehead. "Thank ma'm but I'm okay now. Just the little one."

Luna looks happily at her stomach which has a bigger bump than last I saw it. "Oh how far?"

"About four-six months."

"Oh my are you sure you are up to partying at a club?"

Luna nods at Narcissus, "I wouldn't miss a night of partying with my girls for nothing!"

"Ah, wonderful, now follow me into the manor."

Narcissus strides into her manor and we follow behind. Ginny tugs on my pant leg, "She always like this?"

"Yep and I love her."

"She reminds me of an older you!"

Pansy hasn't said anything since we got here, looking rather dizzy herself. "Pansy are you okay?"

"Yep just a bit dizzy feeling. I haven't been able to do much but I'll be okay."

I nod at her and we step into the mansion. I feel chills from the last time we were here.

"Now girls upstairs there are four dresses. One is green, one is yellow, one is red, and one is blue. Pick which you want."

I run up the familiar stairs, anxious to get the green. I hear other footsteps behind me.

I walk into Draco's room and, sure enough, there's the green dress. But the others aren't in here. I shut the door and take my clothes off, slipping on the dress. It's just green with sparkles, simple yet elegant. It's cut off at my knees. It is a strapless though.

I walk out into the hallway. Pansy is out already, wearing a black shimmering dress, cut right below her waist. It has one strap that starts on the right and goes to the right. It seems really really tight and forms to her well.

Ginny comes out next in red. Her dress is shimmery but cuts off at the ankles. She has two slim noodle straps. She has on red lipstick.

All we need now is Luna. "Luna!"

"I can't come out Hermione!"

Her voice sounds very panicked. This is the first time I've heard it like this. It seems to be coming from the bathroom so I knock on the door. Eep!

Luna makes a small squeaking noise. "I'm coming in."

"Only you Hermione."

I shrug at the other two and open the door to find a beautiful Luna.

Her hair is cascades down her shoulders. But her dress is the main feature.

The neck on it is cut in a really big V showing a little skin. The sides of her dress are cut open, held together by threads put in X's across each other. Her dress drags on the floor a tad, making it look like she's floating.

"Hermione I can't go out in this."

"Why not?"

"Because Nargles like the color yellow!"

I do a face palm. "Um here's my lucky Nargle warding necklace Luna."

I unclip a small choker necklace from around my neck and hand it to her. It's from my own wallet and it's pretty cheap so I don't mind if she keeps it. "Oh thank you! Now I can go out there!"

She smiles at me and clips it around her neck. I leave and Luna walks out behind me. "What was the problem Luna?" Ginny inquires.

"Nargles like the color yellow."

Ginny puts her hand over her mouth, chuckling. Pansy full on laughs and I do another face palm.

"Are you girls ready?"

"Yep!" comes from all four of us.

We walk down the stairs. Showing off our dress to Narcissus she smiles. "You all look gorgeous but I heard someone yelling. What was wrong?"

Luna smiles at her, "Do you know what Nargles are?"

"Yes. They are those imaginary creatures that mess with your mind."

"First off, not to be rude, but they aren't imaginary. Secondly, Nargles like the color yellow a lot! They are attracted to it! But Hermione gave me this necklace which will keep them away."

Narcissus laughs, smiling at me. "I like this one Hermione."

"Me too."

"Your limo will be here soon. I suggest you be ready at the door. It will be taking you to the club."

I nod at Narcissus. "Please have fun girls."

At this moment there's a honk. Luna tilts her head, "Seems like the limo's here girls. Let's go!"

Luna is the first one out the door. We all follow behind, smiling. I get into the black limo and wave goodbye to Mrs. Malfoy.

Time for fun!
-----
This chapter was one to give you a description of their dresses. I know Draco wasn't in this one but he wasn't supposed to be.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be their party. I swear!

Until next time, (not asking for anything today unless you want to:) Stay Beautiful <3