Chapter 8-Search

Draco's POV

It's been 2 days since Hermione was gone. Snape told me to search my dormitory and she had to be here. I can't find her.

Harry, Ginny, Pansy, and Baisly have come together to help. Ron is still angry so it best he not. If we don't find Hermione today, she will be dehydrated and probably die from it.

I walk into her room. I sit on her bed and smell her blankets. Her blankets are loosing her scent. "Oh Hermione where have you gone?"

I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I let them go and for the first time in a long time, I cry. I cry hard, hard as I can.

I then walk into my room and lay down. I haven't slept in 2 days so I'll just rest my eyes.

-----
Hermione's POV

I hear him crying. Tears fall from my eyes even though my body shouldn't be wasting any water.

I've never heard anyone sound so distraught. I hope he's not crying over me yet I hope he finds me.

Why haven't they just checked the closet?

-----
Draco's POV

I look around my room, hoping there may be something. I go into my closet. I grab my robe and put it on.

Wait a minute, if our rooms are identical, shouldn't Hermione have a closet, right next to mine?

"HERMIONE! Are you in there. Give some sign."

I silence everything and I hear a little thumping. That's when I go get a hammer to break through the wall.

-----
Hermione's POV

He finally figured it out! I keep knocking at the floor, hoping he hears.

Then there is silence. Perhaps he didn't find me...
------
Draco's POV

I hit the side of my closet as hard as I can. The whole wall falls down.

That's when I see her. My little Mudblood, laying, tied up and her mouth is tied.

I run over to her. "Hermione!"

I untie the cloth around her face. "Hermione."

"D-d-d-Dr-dra-dra-draco."

I run to get her some water after untying her arms and legs. She can't even move, she's really weak right now.

I sit her up and pour the water in her mouth. She is shivering. "Hermione. Can you hear me."

"More water, Draco."

I run back to the sink and get a bucket of water and a straw. She literally drinks it all. I pick her up bridal style. She clings to my neck.

I open the door. Snape says, "Get her to the infirmary quick. Did you give her water?"

"I gave her a bucket of water, couldn't find spare food."

"Where was she?"

"Triena had put a hiding spell on her closet and morphed it into the wall."

"Malfoy what is she to do over break?"

"I don't have time right now!"

I run down the hallway, passing students who all started whispering. "Hermione, you will be okay. Madam Pomfrey will cure you."

"Malfoy I almost was gone when you found me."

"I know baby please save your strength."

"Then don't talk."