Chapter 11-Hogsmeade Treat

Hermione's POV

We arrive at Hogsmeade and I smile at Draco. He takes my hand smiling. Many students push past us, some together, others not so much.

"I know it might not seem that interesting but I was thinking of going to the Three Broomsticks. What do you think?"

"I'd love to Draco."

We walk hand in hand all the way to the restaurant, smiling. Draco opens the door for me, "After you m'lady."

I walk in and Draco behind me. I smile at him and we sit down at the nearest table. A man comes up to us, smiling. "What can I get for a fine young woman and a handsome young man?"

"I would like some...eh Cornish salad. And some FireWhisky to drink."

The old man turns to me, "What would you like young woman?"

"I'd like some Spaghetti if you will."

The waiter smiles and and nods. "FireWhisky too?"

I'm about to say yes when Draco shakes his head no. "Oh come on Draco that ain't fair."

"Yes it is. I don't want to be hauling a drunk Hermione home."

I giggle and the waiter full out laughs. The waiter walks away and Draco takes my hand in his. "Well what do you think, so far?"

"I think it's wonderful except you won't let me drink."

"Aw be a big good Mudblood for me, please?"

"I thought I was little."

"You are. Your my little Mudblood."

"Then I can't be big."

He smiles at me with those big eyes and gives the lip. I have to nod when I'm out of his hypnotic stare. "So hello there handsome, you here alone?"

A blond walks up to our table and puts her hands on Draco's shoulders. "Oh look at the rat your eating with! I bet you'd love eating with me even more."

Her voice has a ring to it. One that makes me wanna punch her in the face!!! "Leave my boyfriend alone."

"Oh yea, watcha gonna do about it?"

She slowly takes out her wand and starts to aim it at me. I whip mine out and yell, "Stupefy!"

She falls to the ground, unconscious. Draco smiles at me, "Bravo Granger but how are we suppose to eat."

"Wingardium Leviosa?"

The girl floats up and I move her into the ceiling floor. "They'll find her eventually."

Draco takes one look at his dish and grabs the Firewhiskey instead. "I feel like this has more of a certain taste than my dish."

"Draco I'll share if you don't like your dish."

He stops drinking for a minute and grabs his fork. I put the huge plate of spaghetti in the middle of us. "Thanks Granger."

He sticks his fork off the side and takes a huge glob, putting all of it in his mouth. I gently twirl my spaghetti in a nice round shape around my fork. Draco is just, like, glob of food must eat all!

I take a glob, wondering how he's doing it. I put it in my mouth and I get a tug on the spaghetti. I didn't expect it to fight back so I just follow the spaghetti all the way to...to Malfoy!

His lips turns up and he brings his face all the way to mine. Our lips meet and are strung by the spaghetti. I bite it off there and then. He just smiles at me. "I didn't expect that to happen."