|| T W O ||

Peter pans POV

The sudden wave of magic pulsed through my veins, causing a shiver to run up my spine.

Felix, my right hand man, looked at me, he spoke with his rusty voice. "What is it pan?"

"Feels like we've just had a new arrival." A smirk spread across my lips and I stood up.

"Boys! We've got a new arrival! Let's show him a good old Neverland welcome." I smirk as a roar of Hollers erupted from the band of misfit boys as they ran for the beaches.

"Let's see what poor lost soul my shadow has brought me this time."

***

We searched the beach for what seemed like forever. Where was this kid! He must have ran, but I had a feeling he was here, I know it.

"Where is he?"

"Did he run?"

"Guys! There's tracks over here!"

I look towards where the boy yelled. I look down at the sand and notice that there are tracks on the ground.

The lost boys had already followed the mysterious foot trail up the cove.

They stopped at the small cave where I keep the last of the pixie dust, my heart beat quickens in fear they might find it, but I know it's very well hidden.

The boys are huddled around the entrance, looking into the cave, talking to what seems like nothingness.

Suddenly, they all yell in surprise and stumble backwards as an arrow Flies Into the air.

I make a mad dash for the cave, but before I get there, a person comes barreling out of the entrance. He stumbled around and finally gained his balance.

I look only to find out it wasn't a he,

It was a girl.

She looked right into my eyes, hers were wide and round, full of fear. She takes out an arrow and puts it in her bow and fires it at me.

I catch it before it hits my chest. Impressive aim for a girl, I look back up at her and drop the arrow. Her face was glazed with pure terror looking at me.

Then she ran.

She ran barefoot, an arrow sling around her shoulder, and her bow in hand.

A couple boys lungs forward to run after her.

"Stop." I command.

They look at me, awaiting for commands.

"Leave her. We'll find her again. Now get your butts back to camp!" Everyone murmured amongst themselves as we trudged back to the camp.

The girl stayed in the back of my mind, when I caught the arrow, she looked at me as if I were a monster. I then thought about why my shadow had brought a girl to Neverland.

Before I knew it we were back at our campsite and all the boys were getting into their beds. I did as well, bidding fair well for the night to the lost boys before crawling into my large cot and closing my eyes for the night.

***

Chapter 2 is up! Hope everyone enjoyed.
VOTE + COMMENT!
Signing off for tonight! 💋