|| FOUR ||

Peters POV

A week has gone by. And we still haven't seen the girl.
But she's seen us.
She's been stealing from us little by little.

And worst of all she has my Vile of Magic and my spell book.
If she drinks that she could have powers almost as powerful as mine.

I was nervous about what might happen to her. I was nervous about what she might do to us. We haven't seen her, but we know she's still here.

There's no question now. We need to find this girl. No matter the costs.

"Felix!" I command. My friend slowly approaches me and his cloak slides off his head. "Yes pan?" He asked in his rusty voice.

"I need you to stand guard on the outside of camp tonight. We need to catch this girl as soon as possible."

A smirk slowly spread across felix's lips. "I like your thinking pan."

A devilish grin appeared on my face. "She wants to play games? Alright then.

"Let's play."

(Your POV)
I watched the sun set from my beach campsite, eating at a small animal I had shot today.
I looked around my shoulders to make sure nobody was behind me.

I looked up into the sky to see the first two stars coming out over the fading orange skies.
I squeeze my eyes closed and make a wish. I wished that I could honestly go home. It would be better than staying here.

Off to my right I hear voices. I whip my head around and roll backwards into the bushes and hide there, taking out a sword. (Which I Kept in my arrow sling for safe keeping.)

I stay in a defensive position as two boys around my age appear in my vision. I get down low with my sword ready.

"Wait look," one of them said, pointing to my footprints in the sand.
The other one picked something up off the ground and spun it around in his fingers.
"Feathers. Someone's been here."

They both draw their swords out and stay back to back, ready to attack.
I take out the small red powder that I had stolen from their camp. This must do something.

I throw it on one of the boys and he falls to the ground.
Oops. I hope I didn't kill him.

The other boy spun around to face my direction. "Show yourself!" He yelled.
I leap out of the bushes and we start sword fighting.

The clanging and sliding sound of swords filled the air as we danced gracefully around the beach. All he knew was basic maneuvers, so it was easy to outwit him.

"This is getting tiresome." I fake yawn then whack his sword with such a force that it flies from his hand. He tries to come at me but that resulted in him getting a cut on his cheek.

I take him and pin him against the side of a cliff, the sword on his neck, but not enough to hurt him.

"Now you listen to me. I have a message for your leader. You can send out as many patrols and guards as you want, but you will never catch me. You can try and try and try but you will never succeed. So welcome to my game."

The boys eyes were filled with fright. He gulped and nodded quickly. I let him go and he stumbled around on the beach. He looked back at me before taking off into the forest.
I smirk in satisfaction and twirl my sword around.

"Thank you, Killian."

(Pans POV)

The boy came to me with a cut on his cheek and out of breath, explaining to me how he saw the girl on the beach. He told me what she said and anger flared in my chest.

This girl is getting on my last nerve. It's time to start taking matters into my own, dirty, hands.