|| ELEVEN ||

I woke up and looked around. Im in a small hut, felix was in the midst of putting on a shirt. I sat up and yawned stretching my aching muscles.

"good morning!" felix smiled
I smiled back at him. "hey." i replied in a rough voice.

"here, drink some water." felix handed me a cup.
"thanks" I replied greatfully taking a drink.

I looked down at myself and realized that I hadn't changed my clothes.
"uh, felix?"

"Yeah y/n?" he asked slipping on his boots.
"any chance i could borrow a shirt? and maybe some pants?" i asked.

Felix looked at me and raised an eyebrow before chuckling. He pointed to the closet. "knock yourself out, kiddo"

I smiled. He hadn't called me that in a very long time. "Thank you Felix."
He nodded then headed out the door into the darkened morning mist.

I got up and walked over to the closet. I pulled out a shirt. It was a long sleeve blue button down. I threw it onto the bed and looked for some pants. All i found was some grey light weight pants. I looked around the room and spotted a knife. Perfect!

I took the knife and cut the sleeves and collar off the shirt and put it on. It was very long but i could tie it up. Then i cut the pants off to where they were shorts on me. I slipped them on and looked at myself. Not too bad.

I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed some accessories. Like a belt to hold up the pants, some yarn to tie up my shirt, and a pair of Field boots. (which i slid the knife into)

I finally looked ready and i headed out the door. i walked down a path that lead to the heart of the camp. All the lost boys were eating breakfast and goofing around.

I stepped into The clearing unseen by all the boys. They we're talking and laughing very loudly.

I make eye contact with one boy and he nudges his friend, who nudges his friend, who kicks another, and after a minute everyone was stairing right at me. It wasnt a "whose that" stare, it was very uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked, looking around.

A few eyes in the front row widened their eyes and whipped their heads back to the table. I looked behind me, and while slightly looking up slightly i saw felix giving the boys the dirtiest look. I laughed slightly, shaking my head.

I started to walk away, back to the beachline. I was in the woods when i heard a twig snap behind me. I whipped around, looking back and forth. I paused, waiting for felix or an animal to step out of the bushes. When nothing happened i turned around and came face to face with pan.

I yelped in surprise and stumbled backwards.
"you scare the hell out of me!" i exclaimed.
Pan laughed and waved his hand, "come walk with me,"

I hesitated, then nodded slowly. I followed beside him, eyeballing him carefully. We entered a small clearing, inside it was a waterfall with a beautiful little pool at the end of it.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned.
"i thought you might like a private place to yourself. The camp is just a short walk that way.  And you can bath in that tide pool too if you would like."

"hold on are you being nice to me?"

A smirk grew across his lips. "maybe."
Then he turned to walk back to camp. Before he entered the bushes i called out his name.
He paused and looked over his shoulder.

"thank you." A small smile grew across my lips.
He nodder then dissapeared into the bushes.

I made sure he was gone before i slipped out of my clothes and jumped into the refreshing water.