|| EIGHT ||

I sat in the cage, my back to the door, looking at the thing that was so valuable to this living demon.

I debated on weather or not to throw it away or keep it. but I needed my sword back as soon as possible. I looked at the vile with the blue liquid and examined it. Carefully I took off the lid and my nostrils were filled with a horrid smell. I turned my head the other way and gagged.

I poured some onto the tip of my finger and watched it glow and shimmer in the early morning sunlight.

"Drink it."

I nearly jump out of my skin at the sudden voice coming from behind be. I turn to see its that shadow that brought me here. His scratchy, rough voice still haunted my brain.

"W-what?" I ask it.

"Do you want magical powers to teleport out of that cage? To maybe escape?" The shadow asked me.

"That vile has some, special properties in it. It can make you stronger mentally, quicker, sharper reflexes, control things with just your mind and the flick of a wrist."

I look at the shadow then back at the small vile in my hands. "So if I drink this, I could get out of here? I could defeat all those boys?" I ask without looking up from the vile.

"You could get out of here, but it will not affect you physically. It's like a super human pill. You will be faster, sharper, quicker than you were before. Plus teleportation and telekinesis."

I thought about it for a second.
"How do I know this won't kill me?"

"You won't. You're just going to have to trust me. After you drink it, I will give you something to control your powers until you learn to control them yourself. After you drink it, I will fill it with some fake liquid and you can get your sword back."

I took a hesitant breath. I looked down at the bottle in my hands and closed my eyes, inhaling deeply before bringing the liquid up to my lips and forcing it down my throat.

The blue liquid tasted worse than it smelled, burning my throat as it slid down. I immediately threw my body forward and started gagging.

"That was horrible!" I gag.

The shadow somewhat laughs then takes the vile from me magically, then replaces it with a necklace. It's a beautiful purple crystal with a silver head and gold chain. I put it on my neck and briefly saw it glow.

"That will help you harness your powers. Use it wisely and remember, you never drank that magic."

And just like that the shadow disappeared. You were shocked as you looked around the empty forest confused.

Peter pans POV

The shadow flew into my view and a smirk spread across my lips.

"Did she fall for it?" I ask.

"Yes sir. She gave up the magic serum." He replied.
I smirked. "Perfect. I'll deliver the sword to her tonight."

My shadow flew away and I smirked walking into my tent. I threw the vile into the drawer and locked it with blood magic.

I'll have to admit. That girl is slippery.
But two can play at this game.